Windows 10: Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app

Discus and support Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have uninstalled the mail and calendar app per Windows PowerShell, now I can't get it to install per the command,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Diane Novak, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app

I have uninstalled the mail and calendar app per Windows PowerShell, now I can't get it to install per the command, get-appxpackage*microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*|remove-appxpackage. It removed it, but now it is saying that command does not work. I started all this because I was trying to email pictures and it comes up not synced. Grayed out areas would not let me change, so I went to method 2 and now I am stuck.

:)

Diane Novak, Nov 14, 2015

2. Mail and Calendar app dosent open

Hello ThofikhAhamad,

With great anticipation I was able to uninstall the mail and calendar apps, and then download and install the new mail/calendar app. I pinned them both to the start menu and gave it a try.

Still no action from either, I even tried it again (uninstall/reinstall).

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

JerrySquarePants, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Aya Ude Win User
    How do I uninstall calendar app from Windows 10

I just want to uninstall and reinstall the calendar app only. Everything I come across is a combo of both mail and calendar. Having issue with Calendar app only. And all I can come across is how to reinstall, nothing on uninstalling, even thought that's
    the suggestion. Please give instructions on uninstalling and reinstalling. Thank you.

Aya Ude, Nov 14, 2015
  4. b1rd Win User

Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app

Hey Diane-

Without delving into what might have been the cause, have you considered trying SYSTEM RESTORE? That might be an option for you depending on what exactly occurred. You also have more recovery options as well, but System Restore might be the better one to try first. And as always, back up whatever you can beforehand.

Good luck,

5. I want to use windows live to email pictures from photo gallery is there a way? I could not find any restore points, even after following instructions. I really don't need that email. I use my computer mostly to work with/email photos and everything has slowed down. I started all this because the mail would not sync. I get part way through everything and get no place. If only I could have windows live back. I also am older and not computer saavy.

Diane Novak, Nov 14, 2015
  6. tomseys Win User
    I also uninstalled Mail and Calendar using Windows Powershell.
    I was able to reinstall it by clicking the Store app, searching for Mail and Calendar and I reinstalled it from there.

tomseys, Nov 14, 2015
    Diane Novak, Nov 15, 2015
  8. tomseys Win User

Hi: I used to use Windows live a long time ago but switched to thunderbird because windows live was having issues (thunderbird has its own issues). So I'm not really familiar with it anymore or how you would install it on Windows 10 sorry.

With the Windows Mail app, can you send a regular email to her without a pic? Is the pic email hitting a spam folder in her account and not being delivered to her inbox? Do you have the Mail program set to keep a copy in the sent folder? I would take a look at things like this.

You could also restart the computer (as opposed to a shutdown) and try again.

tomseys, Nov 15, 2015
  9. tomseys Win User
    tomseys, Nov 15, 2015
  10. Thanks for your honest help, I'll keep trying all suggestions. Guess maybe I should try an email without pics huh!*Eek

Diane Novak, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app - Similar Threads - Trying uninstall reinstall

2. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  3. Mail and Calendar app uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail and Calendar app uninstalling itself: Hello all, Since the last windows 10 update (19042) my mail and calender app keeps uninstalling itself. Anyone else having the same problem or can point me towards a fix? submitted by /u/H2-Joe [link] [comments]...
  4. Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue: while reinstalling mail and calendar app from Microsoft store, it shows that ur device is not compitable. Please suggest the solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-reinstallation-issue/7fd1167b-130b-4c5e-ad17-426431995923
  5. Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling

Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling: Hi, Recently, my Mail and Calendar app that came pre-installed on my Surface Pro computer stopped working. I would click on it and nothing would open. I have had this happen previously with other apps its only just started happening and I'm not sure why and to fix the...
  6. Mail and calendar App

Mail and calendar App: My mail app will not work. I have tried pretty much everything I can find online to get it working again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app/e50f6c3c-83f0-494e-949c-3977104adf56
  7. Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar

Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar: Hello, Is it possible to only uninstall/remove the Mail module of the Mail & Calendar app? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mail-app-retaining-calendar/5dd22bd1-3d54-4cff-b172-15dfdafb7811
  8. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162

reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162: Anyone know how to reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162? 7861

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone 10 uninstall mail & calendar

2. uninsatll samsung calendar app and reinstall

3. windows phone uninstall mail calendar