Windows 10: Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help

Discus and support Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working [img] [img] [img] 116208 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MadPaxx, Aug 18, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help

Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working

Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help [​IMG]

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 18, 2018
  4. manofthem Win User

Why update the original 7970 BIOS to the Ghz edition? It OC's to that anyway...

Have you tried flashing it back to default?

manofthem, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help - Similar Threads - Trying update BIOS

2. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell: I'm trying to call 'cmd' inside Windows PowerShell console in order to get to work immediately with Command Prompt mode, but I got this message instead:I know I can use Command Prompt outside of PowerShell, but this is a special case.Any suggestions about how can I revert...
  3. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell: I'm trying to call 'cmd' inside Windows PowerShell console in order to get to work immediately with Command Prompt mode, but I got this message instead:I know I can use Command Prompt outside of PowerShell, but this is a special case.Any suggestions about how can I revert...
  4. command shutdown dont work in cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    command shutdown dont work in cmd: When enter comand "shutdown -s " in CMD get message " shutdown' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" . What must do to solve this problem?...
  5. All CMD Commands No longer Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All CMD Commands No longer Work: Hi all, When I restarted my pc this morning I noticed a tool that requires a CMD command to run properly wasnt working and was giving the error: 'cls' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I thought that it was just a program...
  6. Cipher command on cmd not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cipher command on cmd not working: [ATTACH] When I try to use the cipher command on cmd, this happens. Can anyone help? I am using windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cipher-command-on-cmd-not-working/284fa5fd-7158-4303-a9e0-394f7a00fed8
  7. Command not working in Windows terminal but working in cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command not working in Windows terminal but working in cmd: Hello, I am trying to use windows terminal, however I can't use any command see picture. I've tried to reinstall it and run as administrator but doesn't change anything Do you have an idea of what I can do? Kind regards [ATTACH]...
  8. Help with commands of the cmd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with commands of the cmd: Hello fellow redditors i am looking for help with somo commands that i want to use on the cmd to the increase performance of my notebook. Well it's this command right here : powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 I know it as to do with the power of...
  9. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  10. trying to update bios need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to update bios need help: I've been looking for a bios update for my pc but I cant find one that will work for windows 10 and to be honest I don't understand bios updating but heres the specs. any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Manufacturer: elitegroup model :c51pvgm-m chipset:...