Windows 10: Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

Discus and support Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by peter mcgrady, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely difficult and I don't understand it.

:)

peter mcgrady, Apr 21, 2024
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

• Reset Location & Privacy on iPhone.
    • Tried a different USB cable for connection of the iPhone and Windows 10 desktop.
    • Turned off Wi-Fi on iPhone.
    • No personal hotspots defined on iPhone.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778. Followed the suggested steps with no luck.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095. Look at step four. "If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust:. How do I
      unlock the device? Which device -- PC or iPhone?
    Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Apr 21, 2024
  3. DaedalusHelios, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Should Windows 10 automatically upload my photos from my iPhone when its connected? If not, what steps do I need to take to upload my photos?

SaraTraugott, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

1. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop - Similar Threads - Trying Upload photos

2. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  3. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  4. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

7. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  8. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  9. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  10. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...