Windows 10: TS Video File Editor

Discus and support TS Video File Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just wondering if anyone has used software to trim TS video files I have lots of files that are recordings from TV, I had them set to overrun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Mar 10, 2016.

1. TS Video File Editor

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has used software to trim TS video files
    I have lots of files that are recordings from TV, I had them set to overrun incase the shows ran late, so I have about 10 mins at the end of the files I want to remove

An recommendations that will allow me to trim and then save, no conversion or re encoding

Prefer free, but if low cost is only way then that's fine

Thanks

:)

paulsalter, Mar 10, 2016

2. Playing video file with extension .ts

I have copied a video file from a Humax set top box and the file is a .ts file which wont play on the Films & TV app in Windows 10. It comes up with error 0x8000ffff. Can anyone help? The Microsoft store couldn't find an app to play the .ts file type.

Giles Allen, Mar 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 file explorer always scans a ts file on right click, why?

Here's a quick test:

Via a Command Prompt, rename all the .ts files in your test folder to a 'known unknown' file tyoe, eg. your zip code:

C:\Users\Whoever\Videos\TestFolder>ren *.ts *.90807

See how File Explorer handles those.

Keith

Keith A. Miller, Mar 10, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

TS Video File Editor

5. Thanks for the info, that sounds exactly like the thing I want
    However I don't think it supports the file type I have, TS extension and I think the coding is MPEG2

I will give it a try and see what it does, if not it gives me an idea of a progam to do more searching on/similar

Cheers

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

TS Video File Editor

1. TS Video File Editor - Similar Threads - Video File Editor

2. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  3. Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor: Why when I convert an mp3 file to an mp4 file and insert it into the video editor it says it can't read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/13aed711-13f5-438a-9ce7-d5e1fe047ab7
  4. Video editors won't show video files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editors won't show video files.: I don't use windows much because I am a linux user so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but today when I tried to install some video editing software I could not import any video clips. For example, I installed kdenlive, but when I attempt to look at the directory where...
  5. File Compression in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Compression in Video Editor: Hey everyone! I was using the video editor included in Windows 10 for the first time and I noticed that after editing it reduced the size of my video from 300 MB to 15 MB (Selecting the max quality which is 1080p). I'm not sure if this file compression has any effect on the...
  6. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  7. MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters: Good day! So i recently downloaded a bunch of movies using IDM, but when i play the file, the video look fine - but the audio stutters, (i tried Windows Media Player, and VLC, the audio still stuttering) I downloaded 4 different movies, and they have the same problem (even...
  8. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Video Editor - File is in Use

Video Editor - File is in Use: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help?...
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807