Windows 10: Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed

Discus and support Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 1709, MS Surface Book, Chrome and IE Browser. Any time I have Chrome or IE browser open the screen scrolls down one page each time I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mb300e, May 6, 2018.

1. mb300e Win User

Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed

Windows 10 Pro 1709, MS Surface Book, Chrome and IE Browser.

Any time I have Chrome or IE browser open the screen scrolls down one page each time I press the keyboard Space Bar, then up one page when I press Shift+Space Bar

When I am typing on a web page I'll often inadvertently touch the Space Bar, the screen scrolls then the page I am typing on moves off screen out of view. It is very annoying.

How do I turn this feature OFF.

Thanks in advance.

:)

mb300e, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed

1. Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed - Similar Threads - Turn Off Browser

2. How do I turn off the find bar on browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the find bar on browsers?: When ever I go to type anything in any browser on my gaming laptop it keeps bringing up the find bar that you would get to by pressing Ctrl f. help how can I fix this. Is there any way I’m on windows 11 and just bought the laptop 2 days ago...
  3. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume raises when space bar is pressed.: So i recently got a Bluetooth keyboard Anker A7726 and it was working fine until i noticed that whenever I pressed the spacebar the volume raised. I was playing a game where I had to constantly be tapping it, so whenever i had to, the volume would raise until it was at max....
  4. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume raises when space bar is pressed.: So i recently got a Bluetooth keyboard Anker A7726 and it was working fine until i noticed that whenever I pressed the spacebar the volume raised. I was playing a game where I had to constantly be tapping it, so whenever i had to, the volume would raise until it was at max....
  5. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Pressing Space Bar on Keyboard and Windows run from OFF.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pressing Space Bar on Keyboard and Windows run from OFF.: Hi I swished the PC with Windows 10 Off, then if I press the space bar on Keyboard, Windows runs on again. Would you please help me to stop this, thanks,...
  7. Remap space bar to control when pressed with another key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap space bar to control when pressed with another key: Is it possible on windows 10 to remap space bar to the control key when pressed with another key? For example space + A will select all, then space on its own just enters a space. I have built up my muscle memory from doing this on my mac and would love this functionality...
  8. Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?: How do I turn off the scroll bars in Microsoft Edge browser? I've turned them off individually within certain apps such as Word, but I want to completely turn them off in edge. Thanks submitted by /u/james1758 [link] [comments]...
  9. Turn off auto scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto scroll: How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-scroll/b414d54b-d266-4497-a9f2-e0f4432dfc8b
  10. Turn off scrolling hints

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off scrolling hints: Hello, could you please help to turn off this scroll hints? These images of 'arrows' and 'wheel' which appears when mouse on scroll bars. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-scrolling-hints/13c7f580-21be-42e3-941f-a702bdda472e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off space bar scroll

2. edge space bar scroll

3. spacebar scrolling windows 10

4. how to stop scrolling when press space win10,
  5. what does pressing shift spacebar does on ms edge for windows?,
  6. brave browser scroll with spacebar,
  7. browser scroll with spacebar,
  8. how to disable spacebar scroll edge,
  9. how to turn off spacebar scrolling windows 10,
  10. can you disable spacebar scrolling in windows 10,
  11. auto scroll space bar disable,