Windows 10: Turn off certain windows 10 notifications

Discus and support Turn off certain windows 10 notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So when I turn on my computer I get the following notifications: 1) update adobe (no, dont want to) 2) activate OneDrive 3) update Kaspersky anti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BRKING, Nov 9, 2016.

1. BRKING Win User

Turn off certain windows 10 notifications

So when I turn on my computer I get the following notifications:
    1) update adobe (no, dont want to)
    2) activate OneDrive
    3) update Kaspersky anti virus
    4) turn on windows firewall
    5) tips on saving battery power

these are annoying. Is there a way to turn off certain ones?

:)

BRKING, Nov 9, 2016
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Annoying notifications

Hi,

There are certain steps that you can do to turn off notifications in Windows 10. Kindly follow the methods provided on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Smittychat., Nov 9, 2016
  4. Turn off certain windows 10 notifications

BRKING,

Try the following:

Click the Action Center icon located on the far right-hand side of the Windows Taskbar
    Select: All Settings
    Select: System
    On the left, select: Notifications & Actions
    On the right, scroll down to: Get notifications from these senders
    There, select a sender to see more settings, or turn Off whatever program you do not wish to get notifications from.

cottonball, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

Turn off certain windows 10 notifications

1. Turn off certain windows 10 notifications - Similar Threads - Turn off certain

2. Turn Off Win-Notification for certain Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn Off Win-Notification for certain Apps: Hi, I want to turn off win-notifications for some but not all stuff, right now for HangOut messages. How is it done ? Regards, Frank 121417
  3. Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down: As a new user of Win10, I have hit the shutdown button, walked away and come back to find the annoying 'are you sure' notification still active as is the PC. How do I turn off such notifications as in the common 'don't ask me this again' box? 115797
  4. Turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  5. Turning off Update Notifications in GPO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turning off Update Notifications in GPO?: I've been looking endlessly with no luck so hopefully someone here can give me a definitive answer. Preferably what I woud like is to completely disable the windows update center. I want it to neither automatically download, nor notify and ask to download updates to windows...
  6. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957
  7. Turn On or Off Lock Screen Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Lock Screen Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Lock Screen Notifications in Windows 10 [img] Information The lock screen is the screen you see when you lock your PC (or when it locks automatically after you haven't been using it for a while). The lock screen will also show at startup, and when...
  8. Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10 Starting in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10547, you can turn on or off in Settings to notify you if there are any issues connecting to USB...
  9. Turn On or Off Windows Update Restart Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Windows Update Restart Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Windows Update Restart Notifications in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show More Windows Update Restart Notifications in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes...
  10. Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting with Game Mode feature has been added that can optimize your Windows 10 PC for an improvement in game performance and best possible experience. When you turn on the Game Mode...