Windows 10: Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook

Discus and support Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have Office 365 Outlook installed on a W10 PC, how do I change the settings to stop the emails being sorted in conversations? Thanks... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook

Hi

I have Office 365 Outlook installed on a W10 PC,
    how do I change the settings to stop the emails being sorted in
    conversations?

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Jan 31, 2018

2. Can I turn OFF Conversation View on Windows 10 Mobile's Outlook inbox?

Actually, now that I've messed with using Outlook in Conversations View, I really like it. So much so that I set up my Outlook 2013 to use it along with the outlook.com online thing that I never use since I carry a Windows phone.

I learned how to setup outlook.com to use Conservations View at
    www.slipstick.com/office-365/outlook-web/disable-conversation-view-outlook-com-outlook-web

I is simple to set up. Just click on Filter at the top of the message list to expand the menu. Select
    Show as > Messages at the bottom of the menu to turn off Conversations. Select
    Conversations if you want to group by Conversations. Note, Conversations is not a toggle, you need to select Messages.

EASY. ;-)

Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook [​IMG]

Jeff A. Davis, Jan 31, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 3 Calendar app and Outlook Calendar

Thank you for your response, Billion Debbarma. I'll address your questions:

1. All events/appointments in my Outlook Calendar have been entered from Outlook in Office 365 on my Surface. I have not entered any events from the web browser version.

2. A few of my Outlook Calendar events are recurring but most are not. I set most of the events to have an alarm to remind me. As it is now, an alarm will go off in Outlook Office 365 and another duplicate alarm goes off in the Microsoft Calendar that
    came resident on my Surface Pro 3.

3. I am trying to "un-sync" the Microsoft Calendar that came on my Surface from my Outlook Office 365 Calendar so that I don't have two alarms going off for every event. I am only using the Office 365 Calendar and only want to be reminded of my events
    through that. I have never booted up the Microsoft Calendar resident on my Surface, nor have I set it up or configured it in any way...nor have I ever entered an event on it. I don't know how it has somehow synced itself with my Office 365 Outlook Calendar.
    Is there a way to turn off this sync?

Hope this helps.

Grandmother of 9+, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook

Tony K, Jan 31, 2018
Thema:

Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook

1. Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook - Similar Threads - Turn off conversations

2. My Outlook /Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook /Office 365: My Outlook emails don't seem to be delivered, alos no results in accurately showing inbox, drafts or drafts...where to get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-office-365/8f2a74f1-0542-4298-b1a0-56c6e4304407
  3. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  4. "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office: My Office 365 took over my Outlook email with the Outlook Live format. Now I can't even get into my old email format. I hate it and want to go back to my 2013 version. Can I Uninstall the Outlook portion or do I have to Quit the whole Office 365 subscription?...
  5. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  6. Office 365 and Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 and Outlook 2010: I recently purchased 365 Home for 1 user- multiple devices. When installed on first PC I was no longer able to open Outlook 2010. Dialog said unable to find data file. Contacted MS office support and a great tech helped me get outlook organized on 365 so I had all email...
  7. New Outlook as part of Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook as part of Office 365: I purchased a new computer and transferred my old files and programs. I had it about a week and was ready my emails on the new system. Then I had to 'activate' the new MS Outlook (Office) to maintain the service, so I paid my subscription. Now I cannot access my email...
  8. Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off track changes on PC with Office 365: I recently updated to Office 365 on my Windows 10 PC. I am unable to turn off track changes for any documents or templates. I have tried all actions suggested on Goggle. What can I do to permanently remove track changes from templates and Word documents?...
  9. Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365: Greetings, I was referred by Brink to ask my question here. I'm going to upgrade from Office 2007 to an Office 365 subscription, but can't find any reliable how-to information or confirmation that I can import the .PST with all the thousands of emails, contacts, calendar...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn on conversations in outlook 365

2. how to mute conversation office 365

3. how do i turn on conversations in office email

4. shut off conversations in office 365 2019,
  5. office 365 outlook on pc turn off conversations,
  6. turn off conversations in windows 365