Windows 10: Turn off cortana in windows 1803

Discus and support Turn off cortana in windows 1803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by roy111, Jun 15, 2018.

1. roy111 Win User

Turn off cortana in windows 1803

I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible
    How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this feature been removed from win 10?
    Below a pretty image of what i mean.

Turn off cortana in windows 1803 [​IMG]

thanks!

:)

roy111, Jun 15, 2018

2. windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Turn off cortana in windows 1803

Cortana

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Open Cortana.
    For additional information on Cortana refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows-10/cortana-privacy-faq

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

Turn off cortana in windows 1803

1. Turn off cortana in windows 1803 - Similar Threads - Turn off cortana

2. turn off cortana

in Cortana
    turn off cortana: Since 1903 update moments ago in windows 10 that annoying, useless Cortana is back on. How to turn OFF cortana yet keep the search button/bar. Or, even better yet, how to uninstall version 1903...
  3. Turn off or uninstall Cortana

in Cortana
    Turn off or uninstall Cortana: MS keeps telling me I can't uninstall or permanently disable Cortana - an application I do not need, never asked to install. But even if I tell it to go be quiet and stop trying to interfere in my life, sooner or later it pops up in the middle of working on something,...
  4. Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  5. Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  6. turn off cortana

turn off cortana: Just updated to Win10 v14366. How do I turn off Cortana? 53946
  7. Turn Cortana off without disabling it?

Turn Cortana off without disabling it?: Hi All, I've had so much useful info from this site over the last 7 months as I've been playing with win 10 but this is my first post so I apologise if it's on the wrong board. I'm trying to find out whether it is possible to turn Cortana on or off via Group Policy or...
  8. Turn off Cortana

Turn off Cortana: I want to turn off Cortana but it is not listed in the Local Group Policy. 104369
  9. Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 Cortana is your clever new personal assistant. Cortana will help you find things on your PC, manage your calendar, track packages, find files, chat with you, and tell...
  10. Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the version of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana on in Windows 10 Home release. 191025-1609

2. windows 10 cortana activeren

3. windows 1803 cortana aktivieren

4. win 1803 cortana