Windows 10: Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

Discus and support Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As a new user of Win10, I have hit the shutdown button, walked away and come back to find the annoying 'are you sure' notification still active as is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by loninappleton, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

As a new user of Win10, I have hit the shutdown button, walked away and come back to find
    the annoying 'are you sure' notification still active as is the PC.

How do I turn off such notifications as in the common 'don't ask me this again' box?

:)

loninappleton, Aug 11, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Turn off Facebook notifications in Windows 10

Hi Sara,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s check the settings if the notification option is turn on. Follow the below step.

• Type notification on the Windows search bar and select
      Turn app notification on or off.

• Click on Notification & action, check the settings, scroll the down mouse and turn off the Facebook notification.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

Windows 10 does not show backup and restore notification.

Hi,

This issue might occur if notifications are not turned on. I suggest you to
    turn on all notification settings
    and check if that helps. Refer the steps below.

• Type Notification and actions settings on Search and hit Enter.
    • Turn on all Notifications: Restart your computer and check.
    Do let us know if you get backup and restore notification. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

1. Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down - Similar Threads - Turn off notification

2. Turn off swipe to shut down on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off swipe to shut down on Windows 11?: I have accidentally shut my Surface down several times causing me to lose work. How do I turn off the swipe to shut down gesture from the lock screen for Widows 11?...
  3. Turn off swipe to shut down on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off swipe to shut down on Windows 11?: I have accidentally shut my Surface down several times causing me to lose work. How do I turn off the swipe to shut down gesture from the lock screen for Widows 11?...
  4. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  5. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  6. Computer turning off after shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning off after shut down: My computer first wouldn't come on now it turns on after shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turning-off-after-shut-down/d576c75f-55d2-44e8-bfde-1cc69a3f9b52
  7. shut down does not turn off fan / laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shut down does not turn off fan / laptop: I have Samsung laptop intel core i3 with windows 7 pro installed a week ago shut down does not turn off my pc completely and it need to turn it off manually by pressing the power button continuously and could not find any solutions. recently I have upgraded windows to...
  8. Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification: My windows 10 laptop shuts down without any notification. I have configured the Power Options to give a notification warning when the battery has reached 10% of its power. Sometimes this does work. But sometimes instead of giving a warning it shuts down the laptop when the...
  9. Turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  10. Computer does not turn off after shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does not turn off after shutting down: Dell Optiplex 780, had Windows 7 64-bit, upgraded to Windows 10 via the free upgrade. Now every time I tell Windows 10 to shut down, it does the shut down sequence but the computer itself remains on. The power light is on and the computer itself is running. The Only way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable the shut down anyway notification

2. shut down screen notification problem

3. shut down notifications

4. shutting down notifications,
  5. windows 10 shutting down notifications