Windows 10: turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing

Discus and support turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks for this info - but I'm looking to turn off the function of the pad that enables horizontal and vertical resizing (it's driving me crazy!) Do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by freefalling, Apr 18, 2016.

1. turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing

Thanks for this info - but I'm looking to turn off the function of the pad that enables horizontal and vertical resizing (it's driving me crazy!)
    Do I just delete the files?

I should clarify - I mean the mousepad. When I swipe over it, it's increasing and decreasing what I am looking at onscreen.

:)

freefalling, Apr 18, 2016

2. Taskbar and Startmenu properties missing StartMenu tab

Windows 10.

I cannot resize the Start Menu horizontally using the arrows and dragging. I can resize it vertically by dragging the arrows.

RayPolarTX, Apr 18, 2016
  3. How to: Resize Start horizontally on a PC

Hi all,

the problem turned out to be some kind of an error 44. So resizing of Start horizontally works. The question is
    "How to" achieve the resizing?

Important to know: In my configuration with a widescreen monitor, I have positioned the task bar to the right edge of the viewport. Here the explanation:

• When resizing vertically Start is expanded smoothly synchronized with to mouse dragging movement.
    • When resizing horizontally the mouse move has no effect when one starts dragging. After dragging the mouse further and further, suddenly the vertical edge jumps to a new position when the mouse pointer passes some invisible raster line calculated from
      the horizontal size of the tiles on Start.
    How to expand Start horizontally: Drag the vertical edge patiently some inches and be happy when it jumps to its new and perfectly tile friendly position.

It's another surprise from the multi device coding camp called Microsoft. It's not that bad than the fading scroll bars but it is close to it. Usability testing was yesterday.

Jörg Debus, Apr 18, 2016
  4. turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing

okay - figured it out - disable pinch zoom.

freefalling, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing

1. turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing - Similar Threads - turn off pad

2. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad not turning off: Good day.No matter what i try, the touch pad doesnt turn off, even if i change the settings. When i go into device manager the touch pad doesnt even show up. Before i had it set such that if the mouse was connected, the touchpad wouldnt work, but that doesnt work at all....
  3. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch pad not turning off: Good day.No matter what i try, the touch pad doesnt turn off, even if i change the settings. When i go into device manager the touch pad doesnt even show up. Before i had it set such that if the mouse was connected, the touchpad wouldnt work, but that doesnt work at all....
  4. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  6. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line: Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't...
  7. Turn off image resizing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn off image resizing: Several times I've needed to e-mail an image file on my computer. In previous versions of Windows, I could just right-click on the file and hit "Send to->Mail Recipient" and a new e-mail in Thunderbird would open up with the file attached. Now however I get a dialog box...
  8. Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal.: Went from Win7 to Win10. The list of open emails displays horizontally and seem to max out. How do I change setting to show vertically and increase capacity on # of open emails in the list?...
  9. Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.

Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.: All of my printed sheets coming out of printer are coming horizontally. I want them to come out vertically. It originally was coming vertical and one day IT decided to change to horizontal....
  10. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off horizontal resize