Windows 10: “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released

Discus and support “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released Another extension now available for the Windows 10 browser [img] Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 19, 2016.

1. “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released

“Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released
    Another extension now available for the Windows 10 browser

“Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/turn-...ampaign=buffer

Source and download: https://github.com/turnoffthelights/...Edge-extension

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 19, 2016

2. Can I change the white background on the new Microsoft Edge?

You can try this extension

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/turn-off-the-lights-for-microsoft-edge/9nblggh52lrr

Works like charm. I have changed my default browser to Edge. “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released :)

ishmam.ahmed, Mar 19, 2016
  3. L920: how to turn off the lights for capacitive buttons while watching videos?

you can also leave feedback over with Microsoft over at
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com

adrianhughesNSD, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

“Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released

1. “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released - Similar Threads - “Turn Off Lights”

2. Microsoft LifeCam light will not turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam light will not turn off: My Microsoft LifeCam works find during meetings regardless of app. The issue that I'm having is that the blue light on top of the camera never turns off. I've confirmed that all my windows updates are up-to-date. There is no firmware, driver or software update. I'm running...
  3. Microsoft LifeCam light will not turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeCam light will not turn off: My Microsoft LifeCam works find during meetings regardless of app. The issue that I'm having is that the blue light on top of the camera never turns off. I've confirmed that all my windows updates are up-to-date. There is no firmware, driver or software update. I'm running...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam light will not turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  6. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  7. Can I turn an Edge extension on and off every day?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I turn an Edge extension on and off every day?: There is an Edge extension that I use every day, but it affects performance when it is on. Can I turn the extension on and off in settings as often as I like without causing any problems in Edge? 106833
  8. Redstone:Microsoft now preparing release of Extensions for Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Redstone:Microsoft now preparing release of Extensions for Edge: If you’re an Insider who is eagerly waiting for extension support to arrive on Microsoft Edge, I have some good news for you. According to contacts familiar with the matter, Microsoft is finally ready to begin flighting extension support for Edge in an upcoming Insider...
  9. Microsoft Edge Extensions gets official info page ahead of release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Extensions gets official info page ahead of release: Now, via MSPoweruser, we have the first real hint at what Edge extensions might look like in their initial preview mode, thanks to a dedicated page on Microsoft’s developer site. So far, it’s looking like we’ll have three extensions to try out when they’re enabled in the next...
  10. Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Extensions in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Microsoft Edge Extensions in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...