Windows 10: turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security

Discus and support turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi [img] how turn on? i click in view firewall option and click turn on kaspersky but it isnt work 43268 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by s00, Mar 6, 2016.

1. S00
    s00 Win User

turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security

hi

turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security [​IMG]

how turn on?
    i click in view firewall option and click turn on kaspersky but it isnt work

:)

2. Why do I keep getting a message that my windows firewall and my Kaspersky Total Security firewall are down and Kaspersky Total Security is turned off when I turn on my laptop?

Why do I keep getting a message that my windows firewall and my Kaspersky Total Security firewall are down and Kaspersky Total Security is turned off when I turn on my laptop?

Chriswest1JD, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Security and Maintenance

I have upgraded from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Pro on 22 August 2015. Few days ago I have got the notification that both Windows Defender and Kaspersky Internet Security are both turned off.

Kaspersky Internet Security is not turned off; is on and its firewall is also on.

Why Windows shows that Kaspersky is turned off?

In addition, when I click on view antispyware or view antivirus applications, there is no possibility for turning on Kaspersky (which in reality is on), even if I select it. Actually it does not give me this option for turning Kaspersky on.

Can you please explain to me why is this happening and how I can fix it? Thanks.

Please see the following image:

turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security [​IMG]

Michalakis Charilaou, Mar 6, 2016
  4. robgr Win User

What build are you on?
    MS broke the drivers that support the Kaspersky products in the latest Redstone build
    MA is working with Kaspersky to find a fix, good luck with that then Kaspersky
    It's a PITA, stay with Win Defender for now
    Another reason for me to come of the fast ring, I've lost patience now

robgr, Mar 6, 2016
  5. robgr Win User
    Let me help you
    Run CMD and then type 'winver' and make a note of the build

robgr, Mar 7, 2016
  6. Hi, @s00:

Yes, the current version of Win10 caused problems with the latest release builds of KIS/KAV/KTS.
    This is explained here: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.ph...post&p=2560659

If you are running 16.0.1.445, you may wish to temporarily cleanly uninstall that version > reboot > reinstall version 16.0.0.614. (It is NOT advisable to revert to 16.0.0.x on top of 16.0.1.x)

The downloads are available here: Kaspersky Product Updates | Home, Office & Business | Kaspersky Lab
    More help with clean installs here: Upgrading to version 2016 from any previous version - Kaspersky Lab Forum

As I understand it, 16.0.1.445 (or the next version thereafter) will be re-released when the M$ issue for Win10 has been mutually resolved/patched.

Hope this helps,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 7, 2016
  7. robgr Win User
    Thanks for the post Moxie, my issue was that after I couldn't activate KTS I followed other advice to reinstall then it wouldn't reinstall!
    Drew a blank with Kaspersky (my fault as I was on a beta etc etc) but you got me thinking and I was able to reinstall KTS 2015 without issue which will do for now (license was accepted as I'd guessed it would be)

robgr, Mar 7, 2016
  8. turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security

For the record, KIS/KAV/KTS 2015 is not fully compatible with Win10. Better bet is to install KIS 16.0.0.614 temporarily, until the compatibility issue with MR1 is resolved.
    See links in my previous reply.

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 8, 2016
  9. robgr Win User
    Understood but in my case I now can't reinstall KTS 16.0.0.614 as the install fails :-(
    Can you point me to a resource that details any/all of the incompatibilities?

robgr, Mar 8, 2016
  10. robgr Win User
    robgr, Mar 8, 2016
  11. MoxieMomma, Mar 8, 2016
  12. robgr Win User
    The drivers are now fixed in the latest fast ring build 14295

robgr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security - Similar Threads - turn off firewall

2. Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...: Today i experienced a weird thing. Suddenly i got a popup from MS Security and when i tried to check it i found that Kaspersky Firewall and Antivirus option was turned off, instead Microsoft Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall was turned on. Mind you that Kaspersky was up...
  3. Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...: Today i experienced a weird thing. Suddenly i got a popup from MS Security and when i tried to check it i found that Kaspersky Firewall and Antivirus option was turned off, instead Microsoft Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall was turned on. Mind you that Kaspersky was up...
  4. turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall

turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall: cannot import app, laplink, whilst defender and firewall is active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-windows-security-anti-virus-and-firewall/c887e70b-a733-4a30-a0f2-b91a6eb05e2e
  5. Windows Defender Or Kaspersky Internet Security?

Windows Defender Or Kaspersky Internet Security?: Which antivirus should I use??? Kaspersky Internet Security or Windows defender? Or both??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-or-kaspersky-internet-security/b4755732-7af4-4bd0-9f21-38d3bc66918f
  6. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: My laptop has been infected through flash drive. Any flash drive used on the laptop also gets infected with the following inscription"Secured by Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.bat" and "Readme.txt". Even after formatting, it reappears and swallows up any file transferred...
  7. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: Kaspersky Internet Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaspersky-internet-security/fec409a7-ac7d-4edd-b0b5-a7438ceb1f0c"
  8. Windows 10 & Kaspersky Internet Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 & Kaspersky Internet Security: A bit of a strange issue which I'm also working on with Kaspersky. I'm running Windows 10 and have Kaspersky 2018. When I go to "Control Panel - System & Security - Security & Maintenance -Program Compatibility Troubleshooter - Test compatibility settings" the system...
  9. WIndows 10 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2018

WIndows 10 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2018: Shortly after converting to Windows 10, I noticed that Full Scan with Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 was stopping at 82%. It is stopping at the old Microsoft Windows 8 version files old.windows\software.... I am working with Kaspersky Support to resolve. I have been...
  10. Security Centre reports Kaspersky and Windows Defender turned off

Security Centre reports Kaspersky and Windows Defender turned off: For the past few days when I start up my PC, I get an alert after a minute or so saying Kaspersky and Defender are turned off. Kaspersky is running and reports my computer is protected. Click on the alert and it says Kaspersky is not running and gives no option to start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows firewall and kaspersky internet security are both turned off 2019

2. how to off windows firewall on kespersky internet security

3. kaspersky total security 2019 turn off windows defender