Windows 10: Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Discus and support Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to: Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [​IMG]
    Information Bluetooth, and NFC sharing wireless communication at once on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

While in Airplane mode, you can still turn on Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, and NFC sharing separately.

This tutorial will show you how to quickly turn on or off Airplane mode for all wireless communication on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Note When airplane mode is turned on, you'll see the airplane icon below at the top of your phone to indicate so.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center
    • Option Two: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Settings

OPTION ONE [/i] To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center
    1. Swipe down from the top of your phone to open the Action Center. (see screenshots below)

2. Tap on the Airplane mode action button to toggle it on (highlighted) or off for what you want. (see screenshots below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and tap on Devices. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on Airplane mode. (see screenshot below)

3. Turn on or off Airplane mode Status for what you want. (see screenshots below)

4. You can now tap on the Start *Start button at the bottom of your phone to return to your Start screen. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 15, 2018

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 26, 2019
  3. How to turn on off Airplane mode in windows 10?

Two methods as given in the article as well.

• Open Action Center by clicking the rightmost icon. In the bottom side, a tile of airplane mode would be given. Clicking that would turn it ON and turn it into bright tile.
    • Navigate to Settings>Network and Internet and turn Airplane mode ON or OFF.
    All clear steps are here as well:

Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Not able to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you try to turn off the Airplane mode?
    • When you say that "TRIED 3 DIFFERENT METHODS I FOUND ", what are the troubleshooting steps which you have tried to performed for resolving the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with turning off airplane mode, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 26, 2019
  5. WINDOWS 10 AIRPLANE MODE AUTOMATICALLY TURNS

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

You can turn off aero plane mode from setting and check if it helps:

1. Go to settings.

2. Click on network.

3. Select flight mode and toggle to disable it.

4. After you tap or click the toggle to turn Airplane mode on or off, it can take your PC a few seconds to turn each wireless device on or off.

Step 2:

Try to Turn off Airplane Mode in Action Center and check the status.

1. Press Windows keys +A to open action center.

2. Click tap on airplane mode quick action button to toggle it on or off.

Step 3:

Try to turn off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon and check if that helps.

1. Click on network icon on the task bar.

2. Click/tap on aero plane icon to toggle it on or off.

Step 4:

If issue still persists, I suggest you to update the Wireless network drivers once again and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X key together and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate the Network adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Look for Wireless driver and then right click and click on Update driver.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 26, 2019
  6. How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

1. Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Similar Threads - Turn Off Airplane

2. Cannot turn off airplane mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn off airplane mode in Windows 10: Cannot turn airplane mode off and have tried numerous ways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-off-airplane-mode-in-windows-10/e99de4c2-9bcb-48a9-9e14-aaf556f2ef4b
  3. Cannot turn off airplane mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot turn off airplane mode in Windows 10: Cannot turn airplane mode off and have tried numerous ways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-off-airplane-mode-in-windows-10/e99de4c2-9bcb-48a9-9e14-aaf556f2ef4b
  4. Turning off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

Turning off Airplane Mode in Windows 10: I installed an update from Microsoft for Windows 10, once it installed it for whatever reason turned on airplane mode! Now that in & of it's self may not be a bad thing, but it is when it's on a DESKTOP COMPUTER!! I've googled, Binged, MSN, you name it, trying to get help on...
  5. turn airplane mode off

turn airplane mode off: I no longer have WIFI and cannot turn airplane mode off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-airplane-mode-off/1b9338c2-2c4a-4d36-9d01-d777628f3aa1
  6. windows 10 can't turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 can't turn off airplane mode: i have tried everything... can't get out of airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-turn-off-airplane-mode/83ca2b52-9e98-44dc-9c33-928b3eb9707c
  7. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off: My laptop's flight mode is stuck on. I went to setting and it showed the switch and the text above it grey. I have tried everything to try to fix it but nothing is working as of now. I do not really post on forums much but this is urgent so i need to get it fixed as soon as...
  8. Turning off Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  9. Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10 Airplane mode is a feature that gives you a quick way to turn off all wireless communication on your PC. As the name implies, it's especially useful when you're on an...
  10. Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a mobile hotspot with your Windows 10 Mobile phone to share your cellular data connection with other...