Windows 10: Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Discus and support Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Bluetooth Wireless Communication on Windows 10 Mobile Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to: Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Turn On or Off Bluetooth Wireless Communication on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [​IMG]
    Information Bluetooth lets you use all sorts of wireless devices with your phone—Bluetooth headsets, headphones, a hands‑free system in your car, speakers, fitness trackers—just to name a few. You can pair your Bluetooth device with your phone.

Currently in Windows 10 Mobile build 15031, you will be unable to pair a Bluetooth device. Bluetooth quick actions from Action Center also does not work.

Starting in Windows 10 Mobile build 15043, Microsoft has fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash when navigating to Settings > Devices and you should be able to pair a Bluetooth device without any issue. The Bluetooth quick action from Action Center should also now work again.

If you don't use Bluetooth, then turning off Bluetooth wireless communication will help improve the battery life of your phone.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off Bluetooth wireless communication on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Note While you have airplane mode turned on, you can still turn on Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, and NFC sharing separately.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Action Center
    • Option Two: To Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Settings

OPTION ONE [/i] To Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Action Center
    1. Swipe down from the top of your phone to open the Action Center. (see screenshots below)

2. Tap on the Bluetooth action button to toggle it on (highlighted) or off.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and tap on Devices. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on Bluetooth & other devices. (see screenshot below)

3. Turn on or off Bluetooth for what you want. (see screenshots below)

4. You can now tap on the Start *Start button at the bottom of your phone to return to your Start screen. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 4, 2018

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 26, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 26, 2019
  5. harly Win User
    How to turn a PC to a Bluetooth Speaker

With a Bluetooth-enabled Windows computer and Bluetooth-enabled device, you will be able to play music from your external device on your PC. With Windows, you can get files which might be stored over a Bluetooth tool and play those files. In this way you're using your personal machine like a Bluetooth speaker. This is useful for those who have a mobile phone that has built-in Bluetooth also it stores MP3s onto it. Whilst you might be able to play your MP3s in your phone, your pc and its speakers are occasionally far louder.

But how to achieve that?

harly, Oct 26, 2019
  6. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Similar Threads - Turn Off Bluetooth

2. Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off: How to: Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off How to Turn On or Off Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The double tap to wake feature allows you to awaken your sleeping phone by tapping twice on the screen. This...
  3. Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Device Encryption for your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Device encryption helps protect your files and folder on your Windows 10 Mobile phone from unauthorized...
  4. W-Fi Sense - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    W-Fi Sense - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: W-Fi Sense - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off W-Fi Sense in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Wi‑Fi Sense automatically connects you to Wi‑Fi, so you can get online quickly in more places. It can do these things for you...
  5. Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Bluetooth, and NFC sharing wireless communication at once on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. While in Airplane mode, you...
  6. Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a mobile hotspot with your Windows 10 Mobile phone to share your cellular data connection with other...
  7. Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Device Portal for Mobile on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Device Portal lets you configure and manage your device remotely over a network or USB...
  8. Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Find My Phone in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions,...
  9. Flashlight - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Flashlight - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Flashlight - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Flashlight in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10149 for phones now includes a Flashlight quick action button in the Action Center so...
  10. Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img] Information Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) are emergency messages sent by authorized government alerting authorities through...