Windows 10: Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 Cortana is your clever new personal assistant.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by SmileyPK, Dec 25, 2016.

1. SmileyPK Win User

Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

Cortana is your clever new personal assistant. Cortana will help you find things on your PC, manage your calendar, track packages, find files, chat with you, and tell jokes. The more you use Cortana, the more personalized your experience will be.

Cortana can display tips (aka: Taskbar Tidbits) now and then, from big ideas to hidden gems. Tips can include tip cards, tip notifications, and skills notifications.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Tips for your account in Windows 10.

*note You will need to sign in to Cortana with your Microsoft account to be able to turn on Cortana Tips.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Click/tap in the Cortana icon on the taskbar, click/tap on the Notebook icon
    , click/tap on the Manage Skills tab, and click/tap on Cortana tips. (see screenshot below)

3. Turn On or Off Show all tips for what you want. (see screenshots below)

*note If you turn on Show all tips, you will be able to turn on or off individual tips for what you want.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

SmileyPK, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Time Lady, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

I'm afraid that I haven't found any other way so far. *Sad

Brink, Dec 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Cortana

2. turn off cortana

in Cortana
    turn off cortana: Since 1903 update moments ago in windows 10 that annoying, useless Cortana is back on. How to turn OFF cortana yet keep the search button/bar. Or, even better yet, how to uninstall version 1903...
  3. Turn off or uninstall Cortana

in Cortana
    Turn off or uninstall Cortana: MS keeps telling me I can't uninstall or permanently disable Cortana - an application I do not need, never asked to install. But even if I tell it to go be quiet and stop trying to interfere in my life, sooner or later it pops up in the middle of working on something,...
  4. Cortana not showing tips and where I left off....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not showing tips and where I left off....: Hey! Usually cortona shows me tips and pick up where I left off I made sure all settings are correct re enabled the pick up where I left off option and made sure tips were all enabled Also re registered windows cortina through power shell...any ideas.... 113423
  5. Turn off cortana in windows 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  6. turn off cortana

turn off cortana: Just updated to Win10 v14366. How do I turn off Cortana? 53946
  7. Turn off Cortana

Turn off Cortana: I want to turn off Cortana but it is not listed in the Local Group Policy. 104369
  8. Turn On or Off Tip, Trick, and Suggestion Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tip, Trick, and Suggestion Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Tip, Trick, and Suggestion Notifications in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Notifications about Windows 10 By default, Windows 10 will occasionally show you notifications for helpful tips about using Windows 10....
  9. Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the version of...
  10. Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. When you have the Game bar turned on, you can select to show tips when you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off cortina in windows 10 1903