Windows 10: Turn On or Off Open Start Menu Submenus in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Open Start Menu Submenus in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Thanks Brink! That was fast. Just to let folks know that the cascade on these start menu apps are only for recently used items and not the whole folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by John Pombrio, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Turn On or Off Open Start Menu Submenus in Windows 10

Thanks Brink! That was fast. Just to let folks know that the cascade on these start menu apps are only for recently used items and not the whole folder or a list of programs. Different from the old way of having all the items show.

:)

John Pombrio, Oct 3, 2014
  2. max_data Win User

Nokia X6 Real Player does not start

Hi,

I'm not able to start the program "RealPlayer" in the menu.

If i try, it opens the RealPlayer-Submenu but close it immediately.

No way to chose any folder in the submenu.

Can I reinstall the RealPlayer on the phone ???

Thanks for answers

max_data, Oct 3, 2014
  3. Disk Space Used for System Protection

Greg I forgot to mention than I turned file history off using the control panel menu. However in the setting menu , back up submenu under file history the switch keeps coming back to the on position whatever I do.

Cerard Duprat, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Turn On or Off Open Start Menu Submenus in Windows 10

You're welcome John. *Smile

Brink, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

Turn On or Off Open Start Menu Submenus in Windows 10

1. Turn On or Off Open Start Menu Submenus in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Open

2. windows 10 start menu will not open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 start menu will not open: I receive critical message ( start menu will not open will fix it next time you sign in) but it does not ,I have lost all internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-will-not-open/82692eeb-28e1-4e26-8c82-177020a82e03
  3. Turning off Fast start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off Fast start.: Ever since my laptop upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home (now Build 17134_release 180410-18040, on waking up there is a lag before before the logon screen appears. The hdd is a 200GB ssd. I have the latest graphic driver. There have been suggestions that turning off...
  4. Windows 10 Start menu not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start menu not opening: Hi all, A rather strange problem. A client came in with a laptop today. On this the Windows Ten start menu is not opening. I had gone through the walkthrough advising an SFC scan, in addition to that I ran the command Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth To no avail...
  5. Is there a way to turn off the alphabet in my start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to turn off the alphabet in my start menu?: Hey, So I generally like the W10 start menu with the exception of the alphabet soup in my all apps listings. It's making it look very cluttered and actually disorganized even though everything is obviously listed alphabetically. Is there a way to turn off the alphabet...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu Won't Turn Off

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Won't Turn Off: Hi! I have quick question. For the past two or three days the full screen start menu on my laptop hasn't been able to be turned off. I went to the settings and turned it off, but it still won't turn off. I took off all of my shortcuts so I thought that may have been the...
  7. Start Menu not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not opening: Trying to resolve this issue for a couple of days where the start menu doesn't open when its clicked on. I have seen other posts with this issue where its an issue with personalization settings under ms-settings. I am unable to open Ms-settings because I receive the error...
  8. Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10: aww no properties yet? 5763
  9. Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10: Tutorial has been updated to add OPTION THREE to turn on or off Start suggestions using a REG file. *Smile 24117
  10. Turn On or Off Full Screen Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Full Screen Start Menu in Windows 10: Thank you sooo much!! The problem was solved perfectly! *Biggrin 3680