Windows 10: Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10

How to: Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10

If you charge your PC battery over USB, you might get a notification that says your PC is charging slowly.

This might happen if youre using a charger that didnt come with your device.

See also:
    This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off showing a PC is charging slowly over USB notification for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Turn On or Off PC is Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Settings
    • Option Two: Turn On or Off PC is Charging Slowly over USB Notification using a REG file

OPTION ONE [/i] Turn On or Off PC is Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Devices icon.

2. Click/tap on USB on the left side, and check (on - default) or uncheck (off) Notify me if my PC is charging slowly over USB on the right side for what you want.

Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION TWO [/i] Turn On or Off PC is Charging Slowly over USB Notification using a REG file

*noteThe downloadable .reg files below will modify the DWORD value in the registry key below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\USB

NotifyOnWeakCharger DWORD

0 = Off
    1 = On

1. Do step 2 (on) or step 3 (off) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Turn On PC is Charging Slowly over USB Notification
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_ON_Notify_if_PC_charging_slowly_over_USB.reg

Download

3. To Turn Off PC is Charging Slowly over USB Notification
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_OFF_Notify_if_PC_charging_slowly_over_USB.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2017

2. Mobile Giving Notification "Phone Charging Slowly"

I have Lumia 640 Dual Sim with Windows 10 latest update.

Since evening whenever I plug charger it gives me notification that "Phone Charging Slowly... Charged Phone is Happy Phone.. Always use Original data cable or charger that came with device.. blah blah..."

I'm using same charger which came with mobile. This notification is coming when I plugin data cable with lappy. That was okay. Because with lappy USB port it will charge slow but why with charger I'm getting same notification?

And it is really charging slowly. Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10 :(

Any help?

yogesh_gamer, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Mobile Giving Notification "Phone Charging Slowly"

Nothing to worry about this... If you want to get rid out this notification then go to setting - search usb in search bar - in usb you will option of notify me when my phone charge slowly - switch it off .

But unfortunately your phone really charging slowly

Mohitsachdevnani, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10

Mobile Giving Notification "Phone Charging Slowly"

microsft_528and microsoftVK, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Mobile Giving Notification "Phone Charging Slowly"

how solved it

microsft_528and microsoftVK, Oct 27, 2019
  6. slowly charging notification receiving

slowly charging notification received and mobile also charging very slow i need solution ASAP please solveslowly charging notification received and mobile also charging very slow i need solution ASAP please solve

NareshChelmel, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10

1. Turn On or Off PC Charging Slowly over USB Notification in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Charging

2. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  3. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  4. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to turn on/off notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to turn on/off notifications in Windows 10: I'm trying to turn on notifications for Nearby Sharing, but "Get Notifications from this apps" shows an almost empty list Windows 10 2004 Admin account Focus Assist: Off https://i.imgur.com/0XJMrBH.png Any help much welcome 171341
  6. Windows firewall turned off notification

Windows firewall turned off notification: My question is how do i stop seeing this notification everytime i turn on my pc? It pops on like the 3rd minute on every boot and it's a little annoying and i know i got it turned off. [ATTACH]...
  7. Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?: So I have Twitter notifications set on my PC, that way when I'm using it, I can quickly jump to the Twitter page to see what happened. Anyway, each day when I turn on my PC, the notifications will get spammed with everything that happened overnight. Is there a way I can...
  8. Turn off notifications

Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  9. Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Notification of USB Issues in Windows 10 Starting in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10547, you can turn on or off in Settings to notify you if there are any issues connecting to USB...
  10. Turn off certain windows 10 notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off certain windows 10 notifications: So when I turn on my computer I get the following notifications: 1) update adobe (no, dont want to) 2) activate OneDrive 3) update Kaspersky anti virus 4) turn on windows firewall 5) tips on saving battery power these are annoying. Is there a way to turn off certain...