Windows 10: Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

Discus and support Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by WinLatest, May 10, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

How to: Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

Since April 2018, youve had pick up what you were doing even if it was on your iOS or Android device on your Windows 10 PC when youre ready to get back to it.

Now with the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, your PCs timeline is available on your phone, so you can scroll back in time to find the files and websites you were using on your phone, computer and tablet.

Basically, you can pick up where you left off, wherever you left off. Go back and forth in time by easily scrolling back to find things you were working on earlier today or earlier this week. Share or remove activities whenever you want from a specific day or hour.

Timeline shows 7 days of past activities, including activities done on a tablet and laptop when users are signed into their Microsoft accounts.

Timeline is now available in preview on Android phone via the Microsoft Launcher app and will be coming soon to preview for iPhone.

See also: Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for phone | Windows Experience Blog

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off Timeline on Your feed in the Microsoft Launcher app on your Android phone.

EXAMPLE: Timeline on Microsoft Launcher "Your feed" for Android phone

Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. If you haven't already, you will need to install the Microsoft Launcher (beta) app on your Android phone, and sign in to the app with your Microsoft account.

2. Tap on Launcher Settings to open it. (see screenshot below)

3. Tap on Your feed to open its settings. (see screenshot below)

4. Turn on Your feed, turn on or off Timeline for what you want, and click/tap on the Home button at the bottom. (see screenshots below)

5. To open Your feed, swipe right on your home screen, and tap on Timeline (if turned on) at the top. (see screenshots below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

WinLatest, May 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for phone | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app Mobile

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for phone | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Microsoft Launcher Timeline on Android 9 not working

Hi

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I saw the screen shot images that you have provided and appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

You may also want to ensure that these settings are set correctly. Refer to the reply posted by ‘Amit_Sun
    from this thread.

Suggest you to refer to this article and check if that works for you.

Timeline on Mobile Beta FAQ’.

As you also want to help troubleshoot the Beta in some way, suggest you can also participate in the

Tech Community

Cheers and Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Just1Mohr Win User
    Microsoft Launcher Timeline on Android 9 not working

The Timeline feature of the mobile Microsoft Launcher never worked for me on my old Android 6 and it still won't work on my new phone running Android 9. My PC Timeline works fine and no other MS Launcher feature on mobile has a problem.

I've followed any advice I found elsewhere, adjusting settings, such as in the PC Activity History and Shared Experiences; as shown in these Screenshots.

Even if I can't get it working, let me know if I can help troubleshoot the Beta in some way.

Just1Mohr, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone - Similar Threads - Turn Off Timeline

2. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  3. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  4. How to turn off Family Settings on Android Phone?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to turn off Family Settings on Android Phone?: I cannot figure out how to remove family settings from my childs phone. I am trying to work on it, but when I go settings- > system I get "This is blocked." I would expect something simple like, "provide parent password or login" or something somewhere to turn it off, but I...
  5. No Windows Timeline for Android?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Windows Timeline for Android?: I followed the Android phone article on this site to Timeline Settings > Feed, and I set Timeline to 'on', but there is no Microsoft Timeline on my Android phone. The Timeline button is displayed but tapping it has no effect. Probably there is something else I should do?...
  6. Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app: Since April, you’ve had Timeline on your Windows 10 PC. It aims to end the frustration we’ve all encountered digging through emails and file folders for a document we just can’t find. Timeline makes it way easier to find what matters to you across your devices. You can also...
  7. Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones: Microsoft Launcher for Android is picking up a big update today with a bunch of new features and improvements that many users are going to like. This update advances Microsoft Launcher to version 5 and adds support for Windows 10 Timeline. Microsoft Launcher 5 is available...
  8. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete...
  9. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview...
  10. Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off timeline windows 10 language:en