Windows 10: Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; You know what Shawn? This might explain why I keep getting German sites, because I have this switch turned off, and the sites use my ISP then.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cliff S, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Cliff S New Member

Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10

You know what Shawn?

This might explain why I keep getting German sites, because I have this switch turned off, and the sites use my ISP then.

It's annoying when, for example, I'm at a Microsoft page I need/want to be. then change the language from German to English, and BAM! I'm sent to the Microsoft homepage*Sad, and need to go from there to get the page I want in English.

This happens with most international sites.

I'll try turning it on, and see if that helps.

So thanks for the "smack on the back of the head"
    Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    with this tutorial, to get me thinking clearly again*Smile

:)

Cliff S, Apr 26, 2017

2. Keyboard layout syncing issue in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

A quick question before we proceed:

Does this issue confined to keyboard layout?

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.

• Turn off language preference and ease of access.

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 26, 2017
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Stop Windows 10 syncing keyboard settings

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.
    • Turn off language preference and ease of access.
    Refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Apr 26, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Cliff, *Smile

That could be why. Please let us now how it turns out.

Brink, Apr 26, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Okey-doke sure will*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Website

2. Accessing a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing a website: I am trying to access this website to do homework, but it seems that I can only open such website on a friend's mac book. The website also works on my iPhone's safari browser but won't open on my laptop. I have a Windows surface tablet/laptop, the newest one to come out. I...
  3. Msconfig Internet access turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Msconfig Internet access turned off: Is there anyway I could access mscong without having admin rights. I haven't used my admin password in 3 years and have forgotten it because I would just use my pin. Turns out you can't use your pin without being connected to the internet....
  4. Websites languages

Websites languages: I’d like to adjust settings in such way that my browser Internet Explorer 11 shows buttons in one language but some other websites shows the other language. At present, some websites change URL according to my geographical location (I think so) and consequently the site...
  5. turn off touchpad for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off touchpad for windows 10: Hi I have an HP Stream and I'm trying to turn off the touchpad so I can just use the USB Mouse could yall please help me figure out how to turn it off thank you....
  6. Website not accessible

Website not accessible: I was using this https://www.weebly.com/editor/ website up until my last changes to it on Aug 5th. Now I get this message:  Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://21939392-407234595257671998.preview.editmysite.com...
  7. Turning off language updates ONLY?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turning off language updates ONLY?: Hello! I just upgraded and I'm really happy with Windows 10, except for this one thing. I constantly get these messages that say "something happened, we couldn't install a feature" or something to that effect. Windows is trying to install some language/typing updates,...
  8. Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Windows 10: Well Shawn, option 1 does nothing but bring me too option 2 menu, then option 2 menu does not display the options you show for me. All it shows is that its checking for Bluetooth devices.....and never stops looking. made a pic.... [img] My Bluetooth is always on, no...
  9. Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10: I have followed this procedure and restarted my computer but autoplay still does not work. I had setup autoplay using the Control Panel before reading your instructions but decided to go to Settings and setup up Autoplay as well. Autoplay still does not work on my computer...
  10. Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it): Hello, I'd like to hide the language bar, as I did with Win7. Currently I have 2 keyboard layouts installed (German, which I use and English) My display language is English, and it seems I cannot remove the English keyboard layout (is it true? suggestions?) Under Win7, when...