Windows 10: Turned off action center, still getting popups?

Discus and support Turned off action center, still getting popups? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Followed this, Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Action center is gone, but I am still getting "Turn on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Culbrelai, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Culbrelai Win User

Turned off action center, still getting popups?

Culbrelai, Aug 23, 2016

2. Disabling action centre

Hi Rory,

It looks like if you turn off the "show in action center" for a specific in the notifications+action center settings, that you will turn off the Sounds and notification banners as well.

So you can't turn off the notification center and still have the banners(toast notifications) pop up.

Johan van Mierlo, Aug 23, 2016
  3. GaryG45 Win User
    Windows 10 Airplane Mode in Action Center display question

I have turned off Airplane Mode in Settings and turned it off in the Action Center, but it keeps getting turned on in the Action Center. I'm not doing anything to turn it on. If I turn it off, it should stay off until I turn it on. Does anyone know why
    it is getting turned on automatically?

Gary

GaryG45, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 23, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Turned off action center, still getting popups? - Similar Threads - Turned off action

2. undo action center turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    undo action center turn off notifications: accidentally turned off all notifications from Laravel Mix, is there a way to bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-action-center-turn-off-notifications/04a0f64c-0133-4b6b-9a9a-0651c16dabaa
  3. How to disable Action Center but still get Banners

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Action Center but still get Banners: Hello Everybody. I wish to everybody a fantastic 2019. I bought a new Notebook. With that I got Windows 10. Before I only used Windows 7. I'm almost done with the configuration on Win10. There is one thing left which bugs me. There at the right bottom is the icon for the...
  4. Action Center keeps turning off notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center keeps turning off notifications: I have Windows 10 and have been having an ongoing problem with my Action Center. Every few days, something happens and, even though the action center icon is white and appears to have messages, when I open it there are no messages. I put my cursor over the icon and see "New...
  5. not getting notifications in action center

not getting notifications in action center: Hello I have been using windows 10 for a while now and i have always got notifications but just recently at random times i will stop getting them the action center in the bottom right says that i have X amount of notifications but when i open the action center it says that i...
  6. Set Action Center Icon Off

Set Action Center Icon Off: Howdy, Settings : Personalization : Taskbar : Turn system icons on or off. Turn off Action Center. How to do it via registry? I searched a lot to find the registry key to turn it off and no luck. Everywhere mentioned that to disable it this code can work:...
  7. Turn On or Off Start, Taskbar, and Action Center Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Start, Taskbar, and Action Center Color in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Start, Taskbar, and Action Center Color in Windows 10 Turn On or Off Show Color on Start, Taskbar, and Action Center in Windows 10 Windows 10 includes a new black system theme across the Start menu, Taskbar, and Action Center. There is now support...
  8. Turn On or Off Action Center Always Open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Action Center Always Open in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Action Center Always Open in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Action Center Always Open in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. When you open the action...
  9. Turn On or Off Showing Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Showing Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Showing Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Showing Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10 [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows notifications and alerts from traditional...
  10. Turn off (not disable) Action Center icon via registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off (not disable) Action Center icon via registry: Howdy, We can easily disable Action Center icon in Windows 10 via the following registry key: Code: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer] "DisableNotificationCenter"=dword:00000001[/quote] But that will completely disable Action Center and its...