Windows 10: turned second router into AP and now its gone.

Discus and support turned second router into AP and now its gone. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I thought I turn my second router (r8000) into a access point (its plugged into a main modem/router) once i go into its onboard os to make it a AP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by l3izz, Jun 2, 2018.

1. l3izz Win User

turned second router into AP and now its gone.

So I thought I turn my second router (r8000) into a access point (its plugged into a main modem/router) once i go into its onboard os to make it a AP it vanishes from my pc .i cant even access the interface any more. any idea whats going on? i have to hard reset my router to get it back up. I have no access to the main router stubborn roommate. Do i really have to make my second router a AP? mine is working just fine wireless and wired. main is working wireless only i think cant plug into it to test no laptop

:)

l3izz, Jun 2, 2018

2. Windows Camera ap missing though STORE says its installed.

Thanks but neither worked for me.

Amazingly, the Ap suddenly turned up in the list of aps on booting up--it definitely was not there before.

Thomson1001, Jun 8, 2018
  3. MaryDowie Win User
    Aps on desktop and Start Up Aps

I have 9 aps which have suddenly gone dark with exclamation marks in corners. Also they are greyed out in start up aps. I am not bothered about some but would like to activate the Store ap as I go into this quite often to browse.

Not very computer literate but would really like to reactivate. Simple steps please.

MaryDowie, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

turned second router into AP and now its gone.

1. turned second router into AP and now its gone. - Similar Threads - turned second router

2. inside of troubleshoot there is no options. there used to be many but now its all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inside of troubleshoot there is no options. there used to be many but now its all gone: i tried reagentc /enable or reagentc.exe /enable but none of them worked. ''reagentc' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file." pls hep me...
  3. inside of troubleshoot there is no options. there used to be many but now its all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inside of troubleshoot there is no options. there used to be many but now its all gone: i tried reagentc /enable or reagentc.exe /enable but none of them worked. ''reagentc' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file." pls hep me...
  4. inside of troubleshoot there is no options. there used to be many but now its all gone

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Folders are gone now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders are gone now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  6. i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1: i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 what happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-windows10-now-its-gone-leaving-me-with/2bd89f3e-b017-4067-9efd-4f15caaa5121
  7. Resarts and it's Gone Now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resarts and it's Gone Now!: I need a windows 10 home Repair Disc. I can't get windows to boot up on my upgraded pc! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resarts-and-its-gone-now/0222dead-f92e-462a-ad91-7dbed51ce5aa
  8. cant turn on antivirus its gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant turn on antivirus its gone: i cant even update i just get this 0x80070424 but i need help with antivirus i had a virus and my antivirus disappeared what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-antivirus-its-gone/16c6d105-7ab9-47b4-b214-a844cbe227c1"
  9. Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.: I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on. [img] [img] Ive ran the troubleshooter The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the...
  10. Help me pick a new WiFi Router (AP)!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pick a new WiFi Router (AP)!: Hi all, I'd say I'm "very experienced" or expert when it comes to networking, but my experience with wireless AC is limited. I currently have an Asus RT-N66U that I absolutely love. I do pro-AV and have installed dozens of those and never had an issue and they have...