Windows 10: turning Copilot on and off

Discus and support turning Copilot on and off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Copilot has a bad habit of popping up unexpectedly in a sidebar on top of other programs and blocking part of whatever I'm doing. I found instructions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephanie Golden, Feb 20, 2024.

1. turning Copilot on and off

Copilot has a bad habit of popping up unexpectedly in a sidebar on top of other programs and blocking part of whatever I'm doing. I found instructions to disable it in Settings, but why doesn't it just sit in the taskbar waiting to be clicked and then pop up when it's needed? Is there anyway to set it to do this? I would like to be able to open it only when I need it. That's the way all my other programs work. Why should this one be so intrusive? Microsoft had some other program that used to pop up in this way, and I was happy to disable that one because I never used it. But I do use copilot o

:)

Stephanie Golden, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Copilot coming to Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/3984070

Brink, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

turning Copilot on and off

Copilot added to DevTools in Microsoft Edge

Read more:

Brink, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

turning Copilot on and off

1. turning Copilot on and off - Similar Threads - turning Copilot off

2. How to turn on "precise" search on Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on "precise" search on Copilot: I accidentally removed precise search for copilot after resetiing cookies and etc on microsoft edge. How to turn it back on? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-precise-search-on-copilot/7b925714-36c0-4b96-bacd-cdc0be9bcd0c
  3. delete copilot off my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete copilot off my computer!: Hello; my name is robert a. lofgren jr.; please delete copilt off my computer! thanks; please! ROBERT A. LOFGREN JR.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-copilot-off-my-computer/f898f280-9ac4-4ead-aca8-be2dfdb17c32
  4. delete copilot off my computer!

delete copilot off my computer!: Hello; my name is robert a. lofgren jr.; please delete copilt off my computer! thanks; please! ROBERT A. LOFGREN JR.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-copilot-off-my-computer/f898f280-9ac4-4ead-aca8-be2dfdb17c32
  5. turning Copilot on and off

turning Copilot on and off: Copilot has a bad habit of popping up unexpectedly in a sidebar on top of other programs and blocking part of whatever I'm doing. I found instructions to disable it in Settings, but why doesn't it just sit in the taskbar waiting to be clicked and then pop up when it's needed?...
  6. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...
  7. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...
  8. How to turn off copilot for win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off copilot for win 10: Hey Team, I would like to check this feature with you,I have a request from a client to disable Microsoft Copilot on all computers. Is this possible?Could please provide some guidance on how to do this? I've only found documentation for windows 11....
  9. How to turn off copilot for win 10

How to turn off copilot for win 10: Hey Team, I would like to check this feature with you,I have a request from a client to disable Microsoft Copilot on all computers. Is this possible?Could please provide some guidance on how to do this? I've only found documentation for windows 11....
  10. How to turn off copilot for win 10

in Windows 10 Customization