Windows 10: Turning off safe mode

Discus and support Turning off safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dudes I encounter a lot of problems with Safe Mode. However I cannot turn off this feature.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveBono, Aug 18, 2018.

1. SteveBono Win User

Turning off safe mode

Dudes I encounter a lot of problems with Safe Mode. However I cannot turn off this feature.

:)

SteveBono, Aug 18, 2018

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 18, 2018
  3. windows 10 is stuck in safe mode

Hi Jeroende,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• How did you boot the system in safe mode?

• Did you change any settings prior to the issue?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to turn off the computer by pressing hard Power button and turn it on again. Now check if the system boot in safe mode again.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Turning off safe mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Turning off safe mode

1. Turning off safe mode - Similar Threads - Turning off safe

2. USB ports turn OFF in Windows 11 safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB ports turn OFF in Windows 11 safe mode.: Hello,I did a clean install Windows 11 on 25 januari 2024, i could go into safe mode to clear the Nvidia driver with DDU like i always do.Today new nvidia drivers came out and i started my pc into safe mode, i have to type my pin code to get into windows but this didnt work...
  3. USB ports turn OFF in Windows 11 safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB ports turn OFF in Windows 11 safe mode.: Hello,I did a clean install Windows 11 on 25 januari 2024, i could go into safe mode to clear the Nvidia driver with DDU like i always do.Today new nvidia drivers came out and i started my pc into safe mode, i have to type my pin code to get into windows but this didnt work...
  4. is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it safe to turn off sysmain.dll in services?: QUESTION IN TITLE sorry if i put on off topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-turn-off-sysmaindll-in-services/4b697d81-3851-4858-bb49-dd0258200bfc
  5. How do I turn off HDR from Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off HDR from Safe Mode?: I turned on HDR and the monitor went black. Then no signal. In Safe mode there's no toggle to turn it off. In normal mode, I cannot see anything. Using 3060 Ti with HDMI 2.0 submitted by /u/thesereneknight [link] [comments]...
  6. Safe Mode wont shut off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Safe Mode wont shut off: So what do I do if it says im not the admin but i am and it wont let me take safe mode off?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-wont-shut-off/1dee75ae-5bb2-40b9-a1cf-be7c92a958ed
  7. My Computer Will Not Sign Into Safe Mode Unless Turned Off, Then On. Will Not Sign Into...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Computer Will Not Sign Into Safe Mode Unless Turned Off, Then On. Will Not Sign Into...: I just cured a seemingly impossible sign-in problem by much lessening what loads up in startup. Three problems, however, linger. My computer will not boot into safe mode unless I shut it off first. Startup repair may address this, but I can only sign into it in safe mode....
  8. How to turn off Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off Safe Mode: How do I turn off safe mode (Original Title : HELP) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-safe-mode/6d8da560-3417-4b37-89b2-d24b8b6940bc
  9. Wifi turns off and remains unable to be turned on except in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi turns off and remains unable to be turned on except in safe mode: I have an issue on the latest version of Windows 10 (1903) where my WiFi will turn off if I click on notifications or open up the network icon under hidden icons. It will then be disabled and do nothing if I try to enable it. The only way for met o fix it is to go into safe...
  10. Turning off Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....