Windows 10: Turnoff Real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 error

Discus and support Turnoff Real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Turn off real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 Version 1511 VL (both Professional and Enterprise) not working, black screen and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thelonghcm, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Turnoff Real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 error

Turn off real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 Version 1511 VL (both Professional and Enterprise) not working, black screen and I have to shutdown laptop by pressing power button.

I tested many times with fress installed Windows 10 Version 1511 VL (both Professional and Enterprise) on HP ZBook 17 (BIOS version L70 01.34A)

:)

thelonghcm, Nov 26, 2015

2. Real-time security turns back on instantly

real time protection is turnoff

ASHUTOSHGUPTA1, Nov 26, 2015
  3. How do I reinstall my camera driver after uninstalling it? How do I change it to have Windows Defender allow me to use my camera?

You might need to temporarily disable Windows Defender while installing yr camera driver (make sure that it's not a download from some obscure site...).

See:
    Windows Defender Real-time Protection - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

Jsssssssss, Nov 26, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Turnoff Real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 error

I just tried it and it works okay. I turned Windows Defender off and got the message that Real time protection was off and to enable it. No other side effects.

Windows 10 Pro X64 1522 10586.14 build.

Do you have any other anti-virus program installed? I have Malwarebytes Anti-malware and Anti-exploit, but nothing else.

Ztruker, Nov 26, 2015
  5. I tested in fresh installation (did not install any other software except Windows 10), maybe the causse by BIOS version - if not it is trully an OS error, i will test with other laptop and confirm later

thelonghcm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Turnoff Real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 error

1. Turnoff Real-time protection in Windows Defender make Windows 10 error - Similar Threads - Turnoff Real protection

2. Windows Defender real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender real time protection: Hello everyone,I have a problem with windows defender, I can't enable real time protection, there is message says "You are using another Antivirus provider, but I don't have and I didn't have before I don't want to use third party Antivirus I have windows 11 , I have...
  3. Windows Defender real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender real time protection: Hello everyone,I have a problem with windows defender, I can't enable real time protection, there is message says "You are using another Antivirus provider, but I don't have and I didn't have before I don't want to use third party Antivirus I have windows 11 , I have...
  4. Problem with Windows Defender Real-Time Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Windows Defender Real-Time Protection: [ATTACH] I have problem with windows defender real-time. What am I supposed to do with this? [Original Title: sfc scan result translation into human language]...
  5. Real time protection of windows defender

Real time protection of windows defender: Due to some reason I can't turn off my windows security real time protection. But i used to do that pretty easily sometime back. [ATTACH] I am currently logged in as administrator. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows defender Real time protection

Windows defender Real time protection: error 0×800704ec shows and my real time protection is disabled(in windows defender) even tough i have enabled it in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-real-time-protection/eeb47dbb-bfab-4278-97c2-97a9596e4f24
  7. windows defender real time protection

windows defender real time protection: every time I try to turn on my real time protection a message comes up saying, for your protection some settings are managed by your security administrator. who is the security administrator and how do I fix this?...
  8. Defender: Real Time Protection:

Defender: Real Time Protection:: I just installed the latest Build of Windows 10 . I get this notification in yellow text This setting is managed by your Administrator above the real time protection on Off button and it has been turned on but greyed out. I am not able to disable it. Have scanned it with...
  9. Windows Defender not turning on real time protection

Windows Defender not turning on real time protection: I cant seem to solve the problem even after following all the steps given in the Microsoft support page. I haven't seen any other antivirus softwares installed and still can't have access to my windows defender. Any solutions?...
  10. Disable the real-time protection of Windows Defender

Disable the real-time protection of Windows Defender: Hi In Windows 10 v1511, I noticed that if I disable the real-time protection of Windows Defender, when I reboot the system, this protection comes back on automatically. Why? So, how do I prevent this? Thanks Bye 33201