Windows 10: Tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver

Discus and support Tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could i request a tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver please? I had it running a treat on Win 8.1 but after update no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thorrrr, Aug 31, 2015.

1. thorrrr Win User

Tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver

Could i request a tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver please? I had it running a treat on Win 8.1 but after update no longer working. I have tried running latest drivers from Apple from their driver folder in bootcamp.

My system says shows apple keyboard installed but a lot of the keys not mapped correctly. Windows old mapping software no longer shows Apple keyboards so i am stuck. I am sure so other users must have it running just need t know how you did it.

:)

thorrrr, Aug 31, 2015
  2. keith_uk Win User

Install UK Extended keyboard [ENG UKX] and remove UK keyboard [ENG UK]

Hi John,

I think maybe uploaded the wrong screen shot. I had been playing around with the adding and removing the UK keyboard as well as the extended keyboard.

The current situation is that I can remove the UK keyboard and then I only see the two options, UK Extended and Thai, as required.

However, the UK keyboard periodically reappears in the win+space list. When that happens, if go to the language options it is not displayed under the input options list (even though it appears win+space list). To fix it, I have to add the UK keyboard, then
    delete it.

keith_uk, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Apple keyboard running Win 10 using Bootcamp

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay and for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

The issue you have posted would be better suited on Bootcamp Apple support.

Boot Camp - Apple Community

Contact - Official Apple Support

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver

1. Tutorial on running Win 10 with Apple Extended keyboard wired UK Ver - Similar Threads - Tutorial running Apple

2. UK KEYBOARD !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UK KEYBOARD !: Hi, was using my laptop this morning and realised the two keys @ and " where the opposite away around ! I clicked on the icon in the taskbar and it was showing "English united states US keyboard. I changed back to UK keyboard and everything OK again. When I turn the laptop...
  3. UK KEYBOARD !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UK KEYBOARD !: Hi, was using my laptop this morning and realised the two keys @ and " where the opposite away around ! I clicked on the icon in the taskbar and it was showing "English united states US keyboard. I changed back to UK keyboard and everything OK again. When I turn the laptop...
  4. UK KEYBOARD !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. UK Extended keyboard does not type some of the accented characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UK Extended keyboard does not type some of the accented characters: Hello, I switched over from US keyboard to the UK one and I have been struggling with typing accents since then. I am using UK Extended keyboard and would like to type French accents. I am able to type acute and grave accents successfully by using the AltGr key and ` key...
  6. UK Extended keyboard does not type some of the accented characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UK Extended keyboard does not type some of the accented characters: Hello, I switched over from US keyboard to the UK one and I have been struggling with typing accents since then. I am using UK Extended keyboard and would like to type French accents. I am able to type acute and grave accents successfully by using the AltGr key and ` key...
  7. Win 10 ver 1909 versus win 10 ver 2004

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win 10 ver 1909 versus win 10 ver 2004: What is the differences between Win 10 ver 1909 and ver 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1909-versus-win-10-ver-2004/7e3111ac-aa1c-48db-b571-527ba97ea402
  8. Apple Keyboard for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple Keyboard for Windows 10: I have Magic Keyboard 2 and want to use it on my win10 machine. FN keys doesn't working. I have tried magic utilities and trial is finished and don't want to pay it. What should I do for enable FN keys? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  9. Win 10, Ver 1809: Unable to Run as Administrator.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10, Ver 1809: Unable to Run as Administrator.: My desktop computer has Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, Build 17763.615. I currently have another active post. One reply suggested a cmd with Run as Administrator. So far, even after trying many tips from Google, I have not had any success. Any suggestions for me to try? 137964
  10. Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop: I am trying to pair the keyboard but do not have requested number to type in to confirm authenticity. How to delete installed info on laptop to get fresh connection, and thus the number...