Windows 10: TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry.

Discus and support TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all, this may be a little dumb that we did this. But my mom wanted a new monitor for her Acer desktop since hers is broken at the base. So,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Aug 5, 2018.

1. TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry.

First of all, this may be a little dumb that we did this. But my mom wanted a new monitor for her Acer desktop since hers is broken at the base. So, thankfully we had a small flat screen TV that can be used as a monitor that I hooked up via HDMI for her. The size of the TV is roughly the same size as the monitor that goes to my HP.

The only issue is that the font looks a little blurry.

I am trying to figure out how to fix that.

It is set at 1080p.

I hope you can all help.

Thanks, Jesse.

:)

Jesse Williams, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Zenith Win User

TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry.

Blurry fonts in Win7 7600 64bit

I am having problem with blurry/fuzzy fonts in Win7 build 7600 64bit. Some fonts in control panel are really blurry. You can check attached picture. This blurriness actually makes me dizzy *Twitch :twitch:. Also display in Win7 is kinda foggy compared to XP where everything is clear and crisp.

I am using latest graphic drivers and monitor drivers + intelchipset is installed. Fullscreen games are also kinda foggy compared to XP.
    I have smooth fonts (cleartype) disabled.
    In search of a solution. Anyone?
    Regards.

Zenith, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry.

1. TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry. - Similar Threads - being used Monitor

2. Blurry font using remote desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry font using remote desktop: Issue: Text is blurry when using remote desktop on external monitor. Setup: Laptop with res: 2560X1440 External monitor with same resolution. Scale is 100% and just restarted. Findings: 1. When i have e.g. Visual Studio on my laptop and external monitor it looks...
  3. Using TV as computer monitors

Using TV as computer monitors: Hello!!! I just bought 2 Insignia 24" TVs to be monitors. I use a Dell Inspirion 15 7000 I think Gaming Laptop and are using these as an extended display. The video quality is amazing, however, I cannot get it to be the right resolution to have the text and eveything else...
  4. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  5. Unable to use Monitor and TV

Unable to use Monitor and TV: I can use the output from the card for each separately but they will not work together. I have downloaded the latest drivers and tried all Microsoft fixes. I also went to Nvidia and they could not get it to work but said it should. Has anyone else had this problem.?...
  6. TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    TV being used as a Monitor. Font is blurry.: First of all, this may be a little dumb that we did this. But my mom wanted a new monitor for her Acer desktop since hers is broken at the base. So, thankfully we had a small flat screen TV that can be used as a monitor that I hooked up via HDMI for her. The size of the TV is...
  7. Blurry font in Properties

Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  8. Blurry Font Problem

Blurry Font Problem: My Fonts look terrible . Please help what to do.. I am on build 1803 Updated and i am uploading a photo showing my font issue.Please help i cant even read a page due to this issue.[ATTACH]...
  9. Fonts really blurry on one monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fonts really blurry on one monitor: Have a user with a Sony vaio laptop, 15" screen, 1920x1080. They also plug an HDMI cable into a 23" dell widescreen monitor for a second display. This 23" monitor is also 1920x1080. They are complaining that fonts on this second monitor are blurry. They tried to live with it...
  10. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120