Windows 10: TV Program Reminders

Discus and support TV Program Reminders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone explain to me how to get TV Program Reminders set up for my Calendar on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fortworthdave, Jul 14, 2018.

1. TV Program Reminders

Can anyone explain to me how to get TV Program Reminders set up for my Calendar on Windows 10?

:)

fortworthdave, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 14, 2018
  3. big mumma Win User
    REMINDER PROGRAMS

Would like to know if there is a program I can put on my HTC7Mozart that works with the calendar to remind me of Birthdays etc.

big mumma, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Alfred001 Win User

TV Program Reminders

Reminders program?

I used to rely on Cortana for reminders and after having missed several important things, including a potential job opportunity, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking for a replacement.

So, can someone suggest a reminder software.

The features I need:

- possibility of setting daily and weekly reminders

- possibility of delaying (snoozing) reminders once they pop up

Desirable, but not essential features:

- syncing with my Android

- a calendar view showing all the reminders

Alfred001, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

TV Program Reminders

1. TV Program Reminders - Similar Threads - Program Reminders

2. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  3. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  5. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  6. Searching a "Remind Me" program

Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  7. Searching a "Remind Me" program

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  8. Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings

in Windows 10 News
    Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings: With the Release Preview ring soon (see this blog post for details), we’re planning to move Windows Insiders in the Fast ring forward to 20H1. We will also be merging the small group of Insiders who opted-in to Skip Ahead back into the Fast ring. We are looking to make this...
  9. Reminders program?

Reminders program?: I used to rely on Cortana for reminders and after having missed several important things, including a potential job opportunity, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking for a replacement. So, can someone suggest a reminder software. The features I need: - possibility...
  10. Reminder Programs?

Reminder Programs?: Anyone know of any programs/apps similar to Reminderfox that runs in Windows 10? 5083