Windows 10: TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

Discus and support TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all. I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NerdSquadMember, Jun 23, 2017.

1. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all.

I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB device.
    Both worked just fine up until recently. I use two DVR programs, Blaze HDTV v6.0 and SichboPVR - not at the same time.

With the Blaze program I get a message that says "There is no common media type between these pins" and on the other it says "Tuner not connected"

I ran into this problem before and found that the only answer was to do a fresh install. I want to avoid doing that again. It takes a long time to re-install all the programs I have.

Here's what I have done:
    - Disconnected both card and USB tuner then reconnect with restart and unplugging from the wall.
    - Uninstalled the drivers.
    - Deleted the drivers.
    - Installed the latest drivers for them.
    - Installed older drivers for them.
    - Installed the latest drivers for the motherboard,i.e., chip-set, graphic card, engine, etc.
    - Bought one of the driver update programs and found other drivers to be updated and did so.
    - Asked it politely to work.

Considering that both devices did work recently AND the USB tuner does work fine on my laptop, I have reason to believe that a Microsoft Update changed something somewhere. The question is what? Maybe something in the registry? I am at a lost here.

Thank You for your time and answers.....

:)

NerdSquadMember, Jun 23, 2017

2. Is there an app that will support my PCI digital TV tuner card?

I was curious if there is an app in Windows 10 that will allow me to watch, and DVR live TV to watch later. I have an NVIVIA Ge Force GT-240 HDMI video card, a Microtune/Sabrent PCI digital ATSC TV tuner card, and also an ASUS XONAR DG PCI fiber optic sound
    card. Will any of these perifrials be non compatible with Windows 10?

MichaelGronemeyer, Jun 23, 2017
  3. win tv 1600 and win10

LOL Should have looked first.

I had a PCIe card just like this, Total junk

YOU CAN NOT >>FROM HAUPPAUGE FOR HVR 1600

ATSC digital TV is the over-the-air HD digital TV for North America. ATSC digital TV typically requires an antenna for reception, and is currently broadcast in 200 cities, with over 1500 TV stations. ATSC broadcasts range in resolution from
    standard definition up to the high definition 1080i format. The WinTV-HVR can be used to watch and record all ATSC formats.

>>>>>Note: ATSC digital TV is NOT digital cable TV or digital satellite TV. The WinTV-HVR-1600 cannot receive digital satellite TV.

ATSC digital TV brings you sharper pictures and enriches your PC’s multimedia experience with near CD quality sound. WinTV-HVR’s ATSC digital TV tuner adds great features to your TV viewing: high definition TV reception, automatic identification
    of channel names plus records high-definition digital TV programs to your PC’s hard disk in an MPEG-2 format without any loss in quality.

Hauppauge | WinTV-HVR-1600 TV Tuner Board

WHICH MEANS, AND BY MY OWN KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

You can use WinTV7 and connect local TV stations from your TV with antenna reception and watch digital HDTV, but that is all. Here is the Hauppauge page for your HVR1600 PCI/PCIe card. But you need to install and run your WinTV7 in Windows 7 Compatibility
    Mode.

WinTV8 is not supported for HVR1600 either.

seahawks65, Jun 23, 2017
Thema:

TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

1. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working - Similar Threads - Tuner PCI Card

2. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  5. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  6. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  7. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  8. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  9. tv tuner card not showing up

tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac
  10. ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit

ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit: This old PCI card can work fine in windows 10, even though no driver exists past XP. I saved the driver file I had found worked in win7 on google drive I noticed in win 10, the card could not find any drivers, so I decided to try the files I have working for windows 7. . I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microtune atsc capture device driver windows 10