Windows 10: TVAddons /Kodi problem with windows 10

Discus and support TVAddons /Kodi problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just upgraded to windows 10 and love it !!!*Biggrin but I cannot not use TVaddons properly as I can hear a film 14152 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Annehthr, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Annehthr Win User

TVAddons /Kodi problem with windows 10

I have just upgraded to windows 10 and love it !!!*Biggrin but I cannot not use TVaddons properly as I can hear a film

:)

Annehthr, Aug 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 7, 2015
  3. KODI

I downloaded kodi 16.1 on my HP laptop that has been running windows 10 for a while but one day kodi just froze up and then will not launch so I deleted it and re-downloaded it but still the same problem it will not launch has anyone else encountered this
    problem I have read that the graphics accelerator needs to be disabled but I cant find a single post where this is being done in 10 only in 7 or 8 windows versions. Can someone please help?

CharlesAYoung2017, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

TVAddons /Kodi problem with windows 10

1. TVAddons /Kodi problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - TVAddons Kodi problem

2. Kodi Kodi freez. help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi Kodi freez. help!: Good morning, I use Shield TV with Kodi to watch documentaries I made in 4K and it has always worked well for me. I fed it even heavy stuff and it never made a Kodi move with the Shield TV. For a few days I have been feeding it 8bit HEVC files with a low bitrate, but Kodi...
  3. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  4. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  5. Kodi on windows 10

6. KODI / XBMC media center problems

KODI / XBMC media center problems: I have been running XBMC , then KODI for several months . Mostly on a Windows 10 PC . A few weeks ago , I started having problems on the PC . KODI would play video / audio files from my hard drive , just fine . But when I tried to stream a movie or TV show over the internet ,...
  7. Kodi BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kodi BSOD: Hi guys got a problem. Please help. Thanks in advance! 4554
  8. Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

Kodi Genesis No Streams Available: I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on everything that I try and load. I am currently running an episode on my comp (one that I tried running on his) His comp is...
  9. Kodi - legit version

Kodi - legit version: Hi folks If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So long as the files are shared KODI will play them. Installing Kodi on an amazon fire TV box is the same as installing on an...
  10. Kodi launches UWP app for Windows 10

Kodi launches UWP app for Windows 10: Clicking the link will bring you to Windows Store(and open it at the same time) ONLY if you have Edge set as default browser: Kodi The media player, Kodi, has just been upgraded to the new Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app format and can now be found in the...