Windows 10: Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged

Discus and support Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering is there's a tweak/setting to disable full screen applications from minimising when a USB device is unplugged. For example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shadowmere, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged

Hello,

I was wondering is there's a tweak/setting to disable full screen applications from minimising when a USB device is unplugged. For example, when my phone is plugged in and charging, sometimes it will randomly disconnect, which results in my game being minimised.

My OS is Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

Thanks

:)

shadowmere, Oct 22, 2016

2. E6 USB charging

It would be VERY nice to have a seting that enables/disables USB charging. Because everytime I connect USB to install apps, move files etc - phone charges.

And this is not nice from battery care point of view. Because for best lifetime and capacity battery should be charged till FULL and when I connect USB to copy 1 small file - I have to wait till charging ends, or just unplug it, which is bad care.

So, NOKIA, please add a setting to enable/disable chargingfrom USB.

agent101---01, Oct 22, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    Memory full message on Loading new software on nokia N8

The N8 C: drive will appear as completely full when connected via USB to a PC in Nokia Suite USB mode. This is normal and expected behaviour.

The phone only works normally when it is not connected via USB to a PC.

The internal mass memory and an SD memory card are locked and cannot be used by the phone while it is connected.

This could explain the 'memory full' error - if you attempt to install apps while the phone is connected via USB?

Nokia Suite must be closed completely before using the recovery tool.

With the default settings Nokia Suite starts up minimised to the system tray, and it minimises to the system tray after use.

To verify the overall health of the N8, it must display Mass memory along with the full Phone memory, when connected via USB to a PC in Nokia Suite mode:

Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged [​IMG]

--

Hans

hpholm, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged

1. Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged - Similar Threads - Tweak disable minimising

2. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.: I’ve been having frequent blue screens whenever I unplugged my mouse or unplug my controller, also happens when plugging or unplugging any usb. Started happenening after I did a clean wipe and a new install of windows....
  3. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.: I’ve been having frequent blue screens whenever I unplugged my mouse or unplug my controller, also happens when plugging or unplugging any usb. Started happenening after I did a clean wipe and a new install of windows....
  4. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I quickly minimise or exit a full screen game ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I quickly minimise or exit a full screen game ?: Hi I wanted to know how I can minimise full screen games or if that's not possible how to close them fast? submitted by /u/Shadow8779 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kouecy/can_i_quickly_minimise_or_exit_a_full_screen_game/
  6. disable full screen mode for nook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable full screen mode for nook app: disable full screen mode for nook app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-full-screen-mode-for-nook-app/9f4d37f6-d3b0-48fd-b7ef-cc032dc51cef
  7. Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers: Anytime I disconnect a controller from my pc (currently Xbox one elite v2) my pc crashes goes to a blue screen to collect data and then restarts. I've updated my drivers multiple times and I don't know what the issue could be. I've been having this problem for the past year...
  8. Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's: Hi, this is my first post in TenForums! My laptop is acting weird since a couple months ago. The first time was when I unplugged my external hdd. I noticed that the screen colors turned a bit colder, some sort of blueish tint appeared. On all this time I've noticed that this...
  9. Blue Screen when unplugging USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when unplugging USB: Recently I have been having a problem with my Acer laptop giving me the blue screen when I unplug USB devices. I'm attaching a link to the dump file posted on my google drive. Hoping someone can look at this dump file and tell me what is causing the problem....
  10. Minimising & full screen mode problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimising & full screen mode problems: This is something that is driving me crazy *Confused So I thought I would share & hope someone has found a problem. 2 systems identical other than the CPU, 1 is FX 8350 & the other is FX 8370. Anyways. System A I use & have had windows 10 installed, updated along with...