Windows 10: Tweak your taskbar

Discus and support Tweak your taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; An interresting tool windows 10 compatible to tweak taskbar 7tasbar tweaker 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeLs Blog 68132 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mykou, Oct 27, 2016.

1. mykou Win User

Tweak your taskbar

mykou, Oct 27, 2016

2. windows 10 change color of toolbar

Okay. There are only a bunch of colors you can select from there, so do the following:

• Navigate to Settings>Personalization>Colors. Select the desired color.
    • Turn on Show color on Action center, taskbar and title bar.
    If you want color on Taskbar only, here is the article:

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start .
    Run the registry edit according to your need.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 27, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Tweak your taskbar

Found that a while back but had no features that I desired. There is some other good tweaking apps like Winaero Tweaker, Ultimate Windows Tweaker, Glass2K. Then there is the Context Menu which is the better tweak to 7/8/10.

SonicBlue, Oct 29, 2016
  5. pepanee Win User
    I use Taskbar Tweaker; it's awesome!

Double click on the Taskbar to open the Task Manager
    I added the Seconds on the clock
    Separated the combination of all related windows; each window shows its own entry in the Taskbar
    Put mouse on the Taskbar and scroll up/down for volume adjusting

Too much good stuff. Highly recommended!

pepanee, Oct 29, 2016
  6. SonicBlue Win User
    SonicBlue, Oct 30, 2016
  7. pepanee Win User
    Wow that's actually pretty cool! Never knew there's skins and stuff for it. Those are pretty cool, yet the only thing that I don't like about it (I tried looking in the settings too) is that it shows the day of the week before the month. I live in the US and we're more used to formatiing the date as:
    • Oct 30

not as:
    • 30 Oct

But it's a cool app still

pepanee, Oct 30, 2016
  8. SonicBlue Win User

Tweak your taskbar

It's a 60 day evaluation, you may get use to it.

SonicBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Tweak your taskbar

1. Tweak your taskbar - Similar Threads - Tweak taskbar

2. Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...: I'm having a problem, I recently did an optimization tweak "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" and after that I can't take screenshots, I have tried every single Fix but still nothing Works and I even tried to go back to a restore point but still And I tried shortcuts But it just...
  3. Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...: I'm having a problem, I recently did an optimization tweak "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" and after that I can't take screenshots, I have tried every single Fix but still nothing Works and I even tried to go back to a restore point but still And I tried shortcuts But it just...
  4. why do tweak programmes offer driver updates that don't seem to exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why do tweak programmes offer driver updates that don't seem to exist: Glary and CCleaner both try to persuade me to update to their paid versions to get updates to various drivers, that they've identified as available. Windows Update always tells me I have the latest versions of these drivers. And I've never been able to find them by searching...
  5. Has anyone managed to tweak the News and Interests taskbar to their preference?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone managed to tweak the News and Interests taskbar to their preference?: Honestly, this feature is more of a bother than anything else. But I'm trying to figure out how to tweak or mod the taskbar to actually be useful for what I need. submitted by /u/Yahentamitsi [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 tweaking, somehow I broke context menus for taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tweaking, somehow I broke context menus for taskbar icons: Hi guys. Any idea which registry setting might cause this problem? I'm currently optimizing Windows 10 2009 with VMware OSOT and somehow I broke taskbar icon/element context menus by adjusting some string I'm not aware of having this effect. Any pointer would be helpful,...
  7. Looking for a taskbar tweak: Left clicking on a stacked icon should "Restore All Windows"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a taskbar tweak: Left clicking on a stacked icon should "Restore All Windows"...: Basically the function that Shift+Right Click > Restore All Windows does, but also brings any existing windows out from behind other windows like clicking a dock icon does on MacOS. This effect can be shotgunned by running "Minimize All Windows" and then "Restore All...
  8. [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar: Good morning. I ask if there is a registry key or a batch script to delete the border icon from the taskbar, to be inserted into the Windows ISO. [ATTACH] Thank you 138357
  9. [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar: Buongiorno. Chiedo se c'è una chiave di registro o uno script batch per eliminare l'icona bordo dalla barra delle applicazioni, da inserire nel Windows ISO. [ATTACH] Grazie 138357
  10. Taskbar Tweaks: Can you get toolbars setup in win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Tweaks: Can you get toolbars setup in win10?: I am running windows 7 and I am considering trying win10. My problem is I need to have an easy and convenient to use taskbar or else 'upgrading' is not a viable option. What I need: - I need to be able to setup toolbars within the taskbar with small icons and no text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7tasbar