Windows 10: Tweaks & Tune For Windows 10 Gaming

Discus and support Tweaks & Tune For Windows 10 Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone have/recommend a best-practices tutorial on how to best setup Windows 10 for high performance gaming? I have one to suggest though I have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cognus, Jan 9, 2016.

1. cognus Win User

Tweaks & Tune For Windows 10 Gaming

Anyone have/recommend a best-practices tutorial on how to best setup Windows 10 for high performance gaming?

I have one to suggest though I have not used these tweaks long enough yet to say if all are recommended. Don't know the guy that made this but many of the settings I was familiar with. At least it is fairly clear.

:)

cognus, Jan 9, 2016
  2. Ivan G G Win User

Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

if Windows 10 , tweak some settings for Games of Windows - for instance enable True Play or disable Game Bar

Ivan G G, Jan 9, 2016
  3. my games on my computer are lagging

Well I got a new computer for my birthday and I downloaded a game that I wanted but when I started is it was lagging and when I tuned the graphics down it still lagged a bit is something wrong.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

rachelniederstadt, Jan 9, 2016
  4. vgchat Win User

I suggest you use Razer Cortex. It turns off things you don't need while you game and when you're done, it re-enables them automatically on the fly.

Not only that but it has quite alot of extra features aimed at gamers, like recording, snapshots, save game backup/restore and a deal finder.

vgchat, Jan 11, 2016
  5. seek Win User
    cognus, thanks for that link

6. cognus Win User
    glad it helped.
    the guy did a pretty good day's work...

cognus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Tweaks & Tune For Windows 10 Gaming - Similar Threads - Tweaks Tune Gaming

2. Tweak Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tweak Windows 10: Hi All! I want to tweak my Windows 10 Dsiplay like this https://technastic.com/2-best-macos-like-docks-for-windows-10/ Is what I'm doing breaking the rules of Microsoft?...
  3. tweak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tweak?: I was having slow speeds transferring files across two pcs (sometimes3.3 kps) hit upon this tip will searching google. control panel/device manager/network adapters choose your ethernet adapter/properties advance tab large send offload (ipv4) to disable large send offload...
  4. Disable auto tuning Windows 10

Disable auto tuning Windows 10: Can i disable auto tuning windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-tuning-windows-10/0fbafe24-4cbe-4d15-bed3-16f52cdf8e0c
  5. Disable auto tuning Windows 10

Disable auto tuning Windows 10: Can i disable auto tuning windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/disable-auto-tuning-windows-10/0fbafe24-4cbe-4d15-bed3-16f52cdf8e0c
  6. gaming optimization tweaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming optimization tweaks: hi, i am starting getting into gaming on my laptop, my laptop hasnt got the best specs for gaming and would like to know if ut of there's any settings i can tweak to get the most the experience. specs are: i7 2.9ghz, 12gb ram, amd 7570m radeon hd. hp elitebook 8470p....
  7. Windows 10 Tune up utils?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Tune up utils?: What do others recommend using as the best Windows 10 tune up/optimiser utility? I'm currently using Boostspeed but wondered what others were using and why? 75498
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Creators Update Games Performance Tweak: Some games after CU Update was stuttering like hell, so I've tried all, disable Game Bar, Game Mode... no fix. And Microsoft employee answered my post on reddit saying to untick "Show Game Bar on fullscreen games verified by Microsoft" on "Settings > Games > Game Bar" not...
  9. Windows 10: Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks: Despite still being very much an early preview, Windows 10 is already brimming with handy new featues, along with new tweaks and tricks—and, because the operating is still in preview, a handful of those tricks unlock powerful functionality hidden to everyday users....
  10. Tweaking Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Tweaking Windows 10: Not sure if this should go in "Customization" thread, but, here it goes: Hello. I am trying to 'tweak' my copy of Windows 10. One of my projects is to delete unecessary files, freeing up disk space (my primary 1 TB SSD is already almost full). So, this I have planned:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gaming tweaks Windows 10

2. how to tune windows 10 for gaming

3. windows 10 gaming tweaks

4. how to tweak and tune win 10,
  5. tune windowws 10 for gaming,
  6. best windows 10 software tweeks for gaming 2019