Windows 10: Twitter app in Windows 10 gets Night Mode and more features

Discus and support Twitter app in Windows 10 gets Night Mode and more features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are rolling out the following features to https://mobile.twitter.com , Twitter Lite, and Twitter for Windows to provide more consistency across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Twitter app in Windows 10 gets Night Mode and more features

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 22, 2018
  2. HariDaser Win User

Night Mode

Thanks for your suggestions. Twitter app in Windows 10 gets Night Mode and more features ;)

HariDaser, May 30, 2018
  3. David B9. Win User
    Night Mode

Hi HariDaser

I understand that you are willing to have a night mode application or option on your Nokia Lumia 820.

As this feature is not available on the Windows Phone 8 at the moment, I invite you to post your suggestion on the Uservoice forum, in order to promote your idea. The minimum brightness on the phone is set by default, but you can still ask for a night mode
    option for later updates.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions?query=night mode

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Windows Phone store to discover new apps conserning night mode on the Windows Phone.

regards,

David B.

David B9., May 30, 2018
Thema:

Twitter app in Windows 10 gets Night Mode and more features

1. Twitter app in Windows 10 gets Night Mode and more features - Similar Threads - Twitter app gets

2. Can't Uninstall Twitter App, entirely.....from Microsoft's Windows 10 Apps & Features...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall Twitter App, entirely.....from Microsoft's Windows 10 Apps & Features...: Why will Microsoft Windows 10 not allow me to Uninstall the Twitter function entirely, from Apps & Features. It uninstalls one file, but not a 2nd one only 1.0 mgbts. What does this file/program DO? Has anyone investigated it?...
  3. Can't Uninstall Twitter App, entirely.....from Microsoft's Windows 10 Apps & Features...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall Twitter App, entirely.....from Microsoft's Windows 10 Apps & Features...: Why will Microsoft Windows 10 not allow me to Uninstall the Twitter function entirely, from Apps & Features. It uninstalls one file, but not a 2nd one only 1.0 mgbts. What does this file/program DO? Has anyone investigated it?...
  4. Twitter app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter app on windows 10: I have Twitter app downloaded on my PC windows 10 and the notifications just stopped working. They don't show up anymore. I tried uninstalling and changing the notifications settings but no option I do works. I see others have this problem so please fix this Microsoft...
  5. Windows 10 to get new features for Cortana, web apps, WSL & more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to get new features for Cortana, web apps, WSL & more: Remember earlier this year, when Microsoft turned Cortana into a new windowed app that can be unlocked and updated via Store on Windows 10? This new approach has pluses and minuses, but Microsoft has confirmed that they’re working on a couple of new features for the digital...
  6. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features: On September 17, the social media website Twitter started rolling out a new update for its Progressive Web App with several new changes. As expected, Twitter PWA for Windows 10 is also receiving a server-side update that adds the ability to add/remove people to/from multiple...
  7. Twitter PWA for Windows gets Feedback Intergration and more in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows gets Feedback Intergration and more in latest update: Twitter has been one company which has been continuously supporting the Windows Platform. The social giant launched its PWA application for Windows 10 users some time ago and has been regularly pushing out new features to the application. The company has again pushed out...
  8. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 updated with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 updated with new feature: Twitter appears to be fully committed to its Progressive Web App for Windows 10. Today, the company has rolled out yet another server-side update that adds a useful feature. With the latest update, Twitter PWA has now picked up the ability to compose Tweet Threads, also known...
  9. Twitter’s PWA app for Windows 10 is getting a big update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA app for Windows 10 is getting a big update: Last month, Twitter made their new Progressive Web App (PWA) for Windows 10 official and confirmed that they are still committed to Microsoft’s desktop platform. Twitter today in a series of tweets announced that they are updating the Windows 10 app with support for night...
  10. Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update: Twitter for Windows 10 got an update bringing you some fresh new features. Now you can add and quickly switch between multiple Twitter accounts right from within the app, have a private conversation with a group of your favorite people using Groups for Direct Messages,...