Windows 10: Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

Discus and support Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we will start enforcing updates to the Twitter Rules announced last month to reduce hateful and abusive content on Twitter. Through our policy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

Source: Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful Conduct and Abusive Behavior

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2017

2. My twiter app.

Hello AvichalAdvait,

Upon researching, the error you've encountered occurs when your account is suspended due to spam , account security at risk, and abusive tweets or behavior. You may check this
    article from Twitter to help you unsuspend or verify your account.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 17, 2017
  3. malware, spyware& Trojan

In that case, follow the Rules that you read or you will be reported for Abuse.

Regards.

Bill Smithers, Dec 17, 2017
Thema:

Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

1. Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior - Similar Threads - Twitter Enforcing Rules

2. Weird windows firewall rule behavior. Assigning wrong path?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird windows firewall rule behavior. Assigning wrong path?: So I go to start up Portal 2 today. I get a windows firewall popup to allow or block. It's been installed for a LONG time so i thought it was odd, and opened up windows firewall to check. The rule had assigned the path instead of its actual path which is S: it assigned it as...
  3. abuse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    abuse: what can i do when i have been a victim of online I was fired today for going to my boss because I was being harassed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abuse/e613b788-ff61-458b-8898-724212fa2aa2
  4. Abnormal behavior of battery - doesn't reduce from 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Abnormal behavior of battery - doesn't reduce from 100%: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with Windows 10. I have a new battery. The battery discharged to 0% and shut down without any low and critical battery messages/actions. Following this, I used a VBS script to tell me the battery level at an instant. I also have BatteryBar...
  5. Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct: We create our rules to keep people safe on Twitter, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary focus is on addressing the risks of offline harm, and research* shows that dehumanizing language increases that risk. As a...
  6. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  7. AppLocker GPOs marked as applied but Rules are not enforced

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AppLocker GPOs marked as applied but Rules are not enforced: Hi Community, We have been experiencing a problem with AppLocker GPOs in a Windows 10 Environment. The Domain functionality level is: Server 2012R2 Domain Controllers are running: Windows Server 2016 Workstations are running: Windows 10 Enterprise Build 17134 We have 2...
  8. New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter: In March, we introduced our new approach to improve the health of the public conversation on Twitter. One important issue we’ve been working to address is what some might refer to as “trolls.” Some troll-like behavior is fun, good and humorous. What we’re talking about today...
  9. New Twitter Transparency Report

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter Transparency Report: With our 11th biannual Twitter Transparency Report, Twitter has expanded on work announced in our last #TTR to share more information about government Terms of Service requests we receive and how we handle such requests. In March of 2017, we introduced a new section covering...
  10. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech: Tech companies may face new legislation after struggling to comply with voluntary code of conduct. The European Commission this week called on Facebook, Twitter, and other major tech companies to more aggressively police online hate speech or else face new legislation that...