Windows 10: Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update

Discus and support Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Twitter for Windows 10 got an update bringing you some fresh new features. Now you can add and quickly switch between multiple Twitter accounts right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update

Source: Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update with Group DMs, Multiple Accounts, and More | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 mobile on Nokia Lumia 925 - People app won't sync with twitter

I've updated to windows 10 mobile on Nokia Lumia 925 and my people app will no longer sync with twitter. I've manged to get Facebook to sync (after installing and reinstalling several times) but it's just not interested in syncing with twitter. Is this
    no longer an option? Most annoying!

AllieFlynn, Sep 7, 2015
  3. The Download! app for the Nokia Tube gets an update in Pakistan...global?

I noticed that the other day. Everything is listed as "Free". it's only once you've downloaded it, it comes up with the purchase options

foxmeister---01, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update

1. Twitter for Windows 10 Gets an Update - Similar Threads - Twitter Gets Update

2. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Twitter notifications: Hi, I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and if so, is there something I can do to fix it? I have Twitter downloaded on my PC and previously I had notifications of...
  3. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features: On September 17, the social media website Twitter started rolling out a new update for its Progressive Web App with several new changes. As expected, Twitter PWA for Windows 10 is also receiving a server-side update that adds the ability to add/remove people to/from multiple...
  4. New Twitter PWA update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update for Windows 10: September 4th 2018 We added the ability to update your language preference on web. You can check and update your language in settings. Windows: Swipe keyboard should no longer crash when composing a Tweet. Screen reader support: Confirmations and errors will now be read out...
  5. Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets another update with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets another update with improvements: Twitter has just released a new update for its Progressive Web App on Windows 10. It comes with some improvements and new features. According to the changelog, Twitter has addressed an issue that caused the Swipe keyboard to crash when composing a Tweet. The latest update is...
  6. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 updated with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 updated with new feature: Twitter appears to be fully committed to its Progressive Web App for Windows 10. Today, the company has rolled out yet another server-side update that adds a useful feature. With the latest update, Twitter PWA has now picked up the ability to compose Tweet Threads, also known...
  7. Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update: Twitter recently released its PWA app for Windows 10 both on PCs. The Twitter PWA has received many new features since it was first made available in the Microsoft Store. Today the social networking company is releasing another new update for its Twitter PWA on Windows 10...
  8. Twitter’s PWA app for Windows 10 is getting a big update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA app for Windows 10 is getting a big update: Last month, Twitter made their new Progressive Web App (PWA) for Windows 10 official and confirmed that they are still committed to Microsoft’s desktop platform. Twitter today in a series of tweets announced that they are updating the Windows 10 app with support for night...
  9. Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10: [img] Twitter has finally updated the Windows version of its app to make it work well with the latest version of the OS, which is now rolling out to users globally. The changes mentioned on the Windows Store listing are as follows: Tweets with Twitter photos, Vine...
  10. Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA: Twitter has finally rolled out an update to its Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app, transitioning it to a Progressive Web App (PWA). The update practically revives the Twitter app for Windows 10, which has been abandoned for quite some time and unable to receive a number of...