Windows 10: Twitter Health Metrics Proposal Submission

Discus and support Twitter Health Metrics Proposal Submission in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re committing to helping increase the collective health, openness, and civility of public conversation around the world, and to hold ourselves... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter Health Metrics Proposal Submission

Source: Twitter Health Metrics Proposal Submission

:)

Brink, Feb 28, 2018

2. WP8 Bing Health & Fitness Step Counter units

I recently bought a Nokia Lumia 930 and I love the Bing Health & Fitness App, especially the step counter.

I'm a user of Microsoft Healthvault and have configured the Health & Fitness app with my Healthvault credentials.

Now the Health & Fitness app shows my distance travelled in miles, which is what I want. But when I look at the data in Healthvault, it's all in metres for example- 2915.314464 meters

How can I change this? I've tried altering my Healthvault region/language to United States, but it makes no difference.

(I'm in the UK by the way - the US/other countries think that we use the metric system for distance/weight but most of us don't!)

Argonaught, Feb 28, 2018
  3. Yountmg Win User
    i updated to windows creator mode and dont have this hello business thing

What is bio-metric data?

1) eye scanner.

2) finger print reader.

3) smart card with bio-metric.

4) other bio-metric devices.

Home users probably do not have the bio-metric hardware and/or a bio-metric data/device security provider.

note: NASA now uses bio-metric security, but not everyone in the world is using it at this time, but if every new computer shipped with two bio-metric sticks and a way to update these sticks with data?

The theory is that hackers will not be able to hack you three times.

a) your username.

b) your password.

c) your bio-metric device.

Yountmg, Feb 28, 2018
Thema:

Twitter Health Metrics Proposal Submission

1. Twitter Health Metrics Proposal Submission - Similar Threads - Twitter Health Metrics

2. Sign in photo submission -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in photo submission -: Like other photographers and travelers, in my opinion, I take interesting pictures. I would like to have my photos featured on sign-in. Where users have a chance to say whether they like it or not we will show you more and then it goes to Bing with details of the area....
  3. Submission for malware analysis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Submission for malware analysis: We are developing a desktop application and signing it with a Microsoft certificate. However, Microsoft Defender SmartScreen displays a message that the application may be malicious and prevents it from running. We sent the application to malware analysis and it successfully...
  4. automatic sample submission

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic sample submission: hey. id like ti not have to "dismiss" automatic sample submission all the time.i have to dismiss is many times each week,sometimes several times a day. how can i get the "dissmissal" ti stick thanks.?...
  5. inches to metric

inches to metric: how do I change from inches metric on powerpoint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inches-to-metric/ed015529-7d70-41bc-8078-04e6c220ca37
  6. Windows Wallpaper Submission

Windows Wallpaper Submission: Regards, I was wondering if Microsoft is again accepting entries of photographs to be selected as windows wallpaper. I am a wildlife photographer from Pakistan. Recently one of my fellow photographer has got his shot selected as Windows 10 wallpaper....
  7. twitter

twitter: I have been trying t fix my twitter account for ever now and I'm not winning I have a twitter account and have now downloaded the app from the Microsoft store once done I try to log into my account it keeps giving me the msg client not permitted to perform this action I have...
  8. Malware submission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware submission: I have the source code to a known malware (at least is known on wiki), and as someone who has no knowledge in malware reverse engineering or the ability to assemble the source codes, i need to find someone who does. As of now i have found someone, but i dont really trust the...
  9. Twitter

Twitter: Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word only tweets, comments and likes and RTs ok.........
  10. Twitter

Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300