Windows 10: Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos

Discus and support Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Brevity is the soul of Twitter. Today we're introducing an easy way to Tweet that brief moment of what matters from longer, live videos.Sometimes, we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos

So, we built Timestamps which lets anyone Tweet a live or replay video starting from the exact moment they want to discuss.

Sharing Timestamps is easy. When you tap to share a live video, you can easily slide back to the exact time you want your audience to watch. From there, add your thoughts, and Tweet it to the world.

*Arrow https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/...SPKtATyH1w.gif

Anyone seeing your Tweet will start watching at the time within the video you shared. If the broadcast is still live, they can easily skip to what’s happening by tapping “live” at any time. The feature is available for any live video, whether from a professional content publisher or someone broadcasting from their phone.

People have always used Twitter to talk about the things they experience. With Timestamps, now we can show rather than just tell everyone what’s happening. This update is rolling out today on Twitter for Android and iOS, Twitter.com and Periscope; read more about how to share from Periscope here.

:)

Brink, Mar 29, 2018

2. How to include Microsoft Live Mail to the Share option on Edge

Is there a way to include Microsoft Live Mail to the Share tab on Edge. It seems there should be other options besides Twitter, One Note and Mail (which, by the way, did not function when I set up my new computer with Windows 10; I installed Live Mail as
    an alternative to Mail).

Original Title: "Share" on Edge

ScottSterling628, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Is there any way to share a page to the Twitter App from Internet Explorer?

I was trying to share a website to my Twitter Beta app on my Lumia 1520 running windows 8.1 and found that the app for twitter is not on the list. Facebook , Flipboard, Print Now, Reading list, tap to share NFC, Messaging , One note, Read later, and all
    my email accounts are listed as the only ones that I can share a page to. Is there a list available that tell you what apps are able to add themselves to that list? Or is there a setting that is available that I can change? This should not be so difficult.
    Or is there an app that I can get that will make this available to me?

Any help would greatly be appreciated,

Robert

RobertJernigan, Mar 29, 2018
Thema:

Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos

1. Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos - Similar Threads - Twitter Introduces Timestamps

2. Twitter introduces two new teams to focus on greater accessibility

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces two new teams to focus on greater accessibility: Serving the public conversation means continuously taking steps to make Twitter more accessible – from what we build to the internal programs and policies we implement globally – and this must include people with disabilities. Testing voice Tweets...
  3. Introducing the new Twitter Transparency Center

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Twitter Transparency Center: Transparency is core to the work we do at Twitter. The open nature of our service has led to unprecedented challenges around protecting freedom of expression and privacy rights as governments around the world increasingly attempt to intervene in this open exchange of...
  4. Introducing a new and improved Twitter API

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new and improved Twitter API: We planned to launch the new Twitter API today. But given the security incident we discovered yesterday, the timing of our launch no longer made sense or felt right. We have no evidence the incident had anything to do with our API, but we decided to move the launch to a more...
  5. Twitter introduces new labels for misleading COVID-19 Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces new labels for misleading COVID-19 Tweets: In serving the public conversation, our goal is to make it easy to find credible information on Twitter and to limit the spread of potentially harmful and misleading content. Starting today, we’re introducing new labels and warning messages that will provide...
  6. Twitter Introducing Topics

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introducing Topics: Twitter is what’s happening and what the world is talking about. And together, we talk about a lot. It can be overwhelming to discover new and interesting conversations about what you like because there are so many taking place at once. Often, you just want to see the best...
  7. Accessing timestamps on videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing timestamps on videos: My apologies if this is not appropriate for this forum, but I can't find the answer anywhere. Plenty of sites tell me how to insert timestamps as the video creator, but none on how to access them as a viewer. I am using some video excellent comprehensive tutorials to learn...
  8. Twitter Introduces New Refreshed and Updated Twitter.com Website

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introduces New Refreshed and Updated Twitter.com Website: Today, we are starting to roll out a new Twitter.com – a refreshed and updated website that is faster, easier to navigate and more personalized. The site has an updated look and feel that is more consistent with the Twitter you see on other devices, making it easier to access...
  9. New ways to tap into video on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to tap into video on Twitter: New ways to tap into video on Twitter Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we’re announcing some updates to videos on Twitter: Tweet longer videos: Starting today, you’ll have more room to unleash your creativity on Twitter. Where previously,...
  10. Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces Bookmarks for easier way to save and share Tweets: From articles and threads to videos and GIFs, timelines are packed with Tweets that you don't always have time to fully explore in the moment. You’ve told us you want to save them for later. Hello, Bookmarks! Today, we’re introducing Bookmarks, an easy way to save...