Windows 10: Twitter rolling out update to login verification

Discus and support Twitter rolling out update to login verification in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re rolling out an update to login verification. You’ll now be able to use a third party app for two-factor authentication instead of SMS text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter rolling out update to login verification

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Dec 20, 2017
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

When will I got windows phone 8.1 update currently i am using windows phone 8, I am from INDIA CHENNAI

Microsoft India have indicated via Twitter that roll out will begin in the next couple of weeks.

[ Pete ], Dec 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 login screen

Found out. It is Windows Aniversary Update, that made that subtle login change. *rolls eyes. Twitter rolling out update to login verification :D

BorGreiner, Dec 20, 2017
Thema:

Twitter rolling out update to login verification

1. Twitter rolling out update to login verification - Similar Threads - Twitter rolling update

2. Please roll out a fix in updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please roll out a fix in updates: Hello Microsoft,I am posting this because of who I work for.In December 2021, an update was rolled out when the issue was first rolled out. My computer started to slow down. Keep in mind, my computers are not old. All of the computers in my home started to slow down. My main...
  3. Please roll out a fix in updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please roll out a fix in updates: Hello Microsoft,I am posting this because of who I work for.In December 2021, an update was rolled out when the issue was first rolled out. My computer started to slow down. Keep in mind, my computers are not old. All of the computers in my home started to slow down. My main...
  4. Please roll out a fix in updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Twitter launching new approach to verification in early 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter launching new approach to verification in early 2021: Three years ago, we paused our public verification program after hearing feedback that it felt arbitrary and confusing to many people. A year later, we deprioritized this work further to focus on protecting the integrity of the public conversation around critical moments like...
  6. Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web: Unwanted messages arent fun. So were testing a filter in your DM requests to keep those out of sight, out of mind. We tested, and turns out filters help you cut through the noise to find gems. Who knew. So were rolling out this filter to everyone on iOS, Android, and web!...
  7. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  8. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  9. July Xbox Update Rolling Out Today

in Windows 10 News
    July Xbox Update Rolling Out Today: E3 may be in our rear view like a fall leaf in Forza Horizon 4, but we’ve been busy updating the Xbox experience and adding features that you’ve requested. The July Xbox Update adds features that make finding content even easier and offers a host of improvements to Mixer....
  10. Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter rolls out updated app for Windows 10: [img] Twitter has finally updated the Windows version of its app to make it work well with the latest version of the OS, which is now rolling out to users globally. The changes mentioned on the Windows Store listing are as follows: Tweets with Twitter photos, Vine...