Windows 10: Twitter updated Privacy Policy

Discus and support Twitter updated Privacy Policy in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Twitter’s purpose is to keep the world informed by serving the public conversation. We work hard to build a great experience for people Tweeting, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Twitter updated Privacy Policy

Source: Continuing Our Commitments to Privacy Transparency

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2018
  2. Martmcd Win User

How do I get rid of this Cortana message?

much as I hate not being able to get rid of the advert, it is intrusive but it would not be considered an invasion of privacy.

Microsoft's privacy policy is well published, they also follow the guidelines laid down by privacy shield which ensures that they operate well within European and American privacy laws. which also gives users another avenue for raising privacy concerns.
    Microsoft are also ready to comply with the European GDPR which comes into force in May 2018.

Compare MIcrosoft's privacy policy with that of Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, your ISP, your store loyalty scheme and you will see why there has not been a lawsuit.

Martmcd, Apr 23, 2018
  3. [Epstein] Win User
    [Epstein], Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Twitter updated Privacy Policy

1. Twitter updated Privacy Policy - Similar Threads - Twitter updated Privacy

2. Create Google account privacy policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Google account privacy policy: 6grtujfkrui6gjz4eru6rsfigueut6rw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-google-account-privacy-policy/f1700a33-0015-4ce4-b070-2fd369f2d1a4
  3. Create Google account privacy policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create Google account privacy policy: 6grtujfkrui6gjz4eru6rsfigueut6rw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-google-account-privacy-policy/f1700a33-0015-4ce4-b070-2fd369f2d1a4
  4. Privacy Policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Policy: How do I review and accept the Microsoft privacy policy? required by new program I downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-policy/89f71724-47de-4a18-a1d9-14503334841a
  5. Privacy Policy URL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Privacy Policy URL: Hello ! I want to put an Open Source application in the MicroSoft store. I don't know what to put on the privacy policy URL. Is it enough to place a link to http://www.squeakpl.com/cani/editor/ ? You can find something like this at this link: WARNING ! The "CANI Graphic...
  6. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.: I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page. Thanks....
  7. Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity: It’s so common to hear tech companies say: “Privacy is not a privilege; it is a fundamental right” that those words have become a cliche. People have become desensitized to hearing companies say, “we value your privacy,” and are worn out from being asked to accept privacy...
  8. Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe: Today, we started notifying our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland about some changes we’re making to how we provide our services. These changes will be reflected in updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy that you can read now, but that will...
  9. Microsoft Privacy Policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Privacy Policy: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...
  10. Twitter creating new policy to address dehumanizing language

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter creating new policy to address dehumanizing language: The Twitter Rules apply to everyone who uses Twitter. In the past, we’ve created our rules with a rigorous policy development process; it involves in-depth research and partnership with the members of our Trust and Safety Council and other experts to ensure these policies...