Windows 10: Twitter

Discus and support Twitter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SavvyChef, Jul 9, 2018.

1. SavvyChef Win User

Twitter

Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word only tweets, comments and likes and RTs ok......

:)

SavvyChef, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Twitter

Windows 7.5 Twitter issue

The other thing to know of, AL90, is that Twitter contacts are filtered to be hidden by default. If you follow the steps in

this article
    , can you make sure Twitter is selected to show in contacts? From Start, go to App list, tap Settings, flick to Applications, and tap People. Tap Filter my contact list and make sure Twitter is "checked". Let us know...

Mike Mongeau, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Twitter

1. Twitter - Similar Threads - Twitter

2. Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!: Hi - is there anybody listening? Why is this still happening? Why is there no Delete function for these apps? Please advise the name of the department I need to send my Invoice to for your unauthorised use of my machine, internet etc....
  3. Twitter pictures downloads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter pictures downloads: When I download a picture from twitter on my laptop they go to PAINT and I want to change that as they usually go direct to downloads, which is where I want them to go. They are jpeg_smallfiles or medium jpeg. I can't work out how to reset the default for paint. There is...
  4. Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update: I just updated my Windows 10 and now my Twitter-feed is no longer showing videos (it worked before). Gifs work. It's not working on any Browsers (I tried Firefox and Edge) How can I get them to work again? [ATTACH]...
  5. My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.: My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week. Is there any suggestions for my problem. Thank you very much Microsoft Community....
  6. New Twitter PWA update released - July 15th, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - July 15th, 2019: Today, we are starting to roll out a new Twitter.com – a refreshed and updated website that is faster, easier to navigate and more personalized. The site has an updated look and feel that is more consistent with the Twitter you see on other devices, making it easier to access...
  7. Twitter Introduces New Refreshed and Updated Twitter.com Website

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introduces New Refreshed and Updated Twitter.com Website: Today, we are starting to roll out a new Twitter.com – a refreshed and updated website that is faster, easier to navigate and more personalized. The site has an updated look and feel that is more consistent with the Twitter you see on other devices, making it easier to access...
  8. Twitter down: Site stops working for users around the world

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter down: Site stops working for users around the world: Online news and social networking service Twitter is down in many parts of the world. According to reports from users on DownDetector, the latest major issue to Twitter website is not letting users access the platform. Users in the United States, Europe and Asia are unable...
  9. Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct: We create our rules to keep people safe on Twitter, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary focus is on addressing the risks of offline harm, and research* shows that dehumanizing language increases that risk. As a...
  10. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...