Windows 10: Twitter

Discus and support Twitter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SavvyChef, Jul 9, 2018.

1. SavvyChef Win User

Twitter

Hi, Twitter is no longer letting me post pics from lap top ? .... all other functionality is working ok. I get a Tweet not sent error message. Word only tweets, comments and likes and RTs ok......

:)

SavvyChef, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Twitter

Windows 7.5 Twitter issue

The other thing to know of, AL90, is that Twitter contacts are filtered to be hidden by default. If you follow the steps in

this article
    , can you make sure Twitter is selected to show in contacts? From Start, go to App list, tap Settings, flick to Applications, and tap People. Tap Filter my contact list and make sure Twitter is "checked". Let us know...

Mike Mongeau, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Twitter

1. Twitter - Similar Threads - Twitter

2. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  3. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  4. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  6. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  7. Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...: I checked camera's last used apps, scanned for malware it returned nothing. It only happens when I open twitter on microsoft edge browser and specifically when my Bose NC headphones are connected. I tested this multiple times and it happened repeatedly. I also accessed...
  8. Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...

Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...: I checked camera's last used apps, scanned for malware it returned nothing. It only happens when I open twitter on microsoft edge browser and specifically when my Bose NC headphones are connected. I tested this multiple times and it happened repeatedly. I also accessed...
  9. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.: I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the wrong account. But somehow, that activated ms-wpc appblock, parental or something and I can't use some apps like Twitter...
  10. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

"ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.: I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the wrong account. But somehow, that activated ms-wpc appblock, parental or something and I can't use some apps like Twitter...