Windows 10: Two apps fail to operate in my Windows 10 pro installation

Discus and support Two apps fail to operate in my Windows 10 pro installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So far neither will Microsoft Camera HD3000 or Samsung Magican Rapid Mode operate within my Windows 10 Pro installation. It seems that there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carbuff, Aug 19, 2015.

1. carbuff Win User

Two apps fail to operate in my Windows 10 pro installation

So far neither will Microsoft Camera HD3000 or Samsung Magican Rapid Mode operate within my Windows 10 Pro installation. It seems that there is no compatible software or drivers yet available for these apps.

The camera displays an image on the screen but will not snap a photo or do a video.

Magician does list many of the normal functions but shows a red X along side OS thus not allowing rapid mode to be executed for a primary SSD.

:)

carbuff, Aug 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 8.1 - Error Code 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 - Failed in the SAFE_OS Phase

Have installed Win 10 on two laptops running Win 8.1 Pro with no problems. When trying to install on my desktop I keep getting "The installation failed in the Safe_OS phase with an error during Boot operation" I have gone back and did a clean install
    of Win 8 Pro then a clean upgrade to Win 8.1 Pro. No problems. Windows 10 however will not install. Anyone have answers?

Joseph JFurtenbacher, Aug 19, 2015
  3. On[time]2 Win User
    Upgrading from Windows 7 pro to 10 pro

Yes, I missed the free upgrade. I did try, but it failed... multiple times. Then a family crisis came along, and yada yada yada. So my question is how do I do it now? Do I install windows 10 pro over my current windows 7 pro? And if so, will I end up with
    two operating systems? Or will it simply upgrade what I have to windows 10 pro and be done with it? I can't imagine uninstalling windows 7 pro before I start, but is there a point when I do uninstall it? Thank you so much!

***Windows topics moved to Install, upgrade, & activate by the moderator.***

On[time]2, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

I am afraid that there are only 2 possible solutions:

- "roll back" to win7 / 8
    - wait for the manufacturer of the software of your Camera to update it

With the Microsoft HD3000 I guess there must be a new version already.
    Have you tried the Store?

Good luck

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
  5. carbuff Win User
    Thank you for your reply.

I will keep Windows 10 and simply await both manufactures to upgrade their products with new drivers.

carbuff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Two apps fail to operate in my Windows 10 pro installation - Similar Threads - apps fail operate

2. Two Operating Systems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Operating Systems?: Hello everyone. I recently attempted to download a new operating system onto my windows 11 device. The installation didn't go well, and it froze on boot. I restarted my computer and i had 2 options, "Windows 11", Or "Windows Setup". How can I delete "Windows Setup" from my...
  3. Two Operating Systems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Operating Systems?: Hello everyone. I recently attempted to download a new operating system onto my windows 11 device. The installation didn't go well, and it froze on boot. I restarted my computer and i had 2 options, "Windows 11", Or "Windows Setup". How can I delete "Windows Setup" from my...
  4. Two operating systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two operating systems: When i turn on my computer it asks me to choose from windows 10 and another windows 10 operating system it makes no difference which one i pick obviously it goes to the same place. Now i have this other computer that some how was wiped clean. I was wondering if i could...
  5. Two operating systems

Two operating systems: When I restart an older W10 laptop I own, after the manufacturer logo I see a light blue screen with "Choose an Operating System" at the top. Below that it has two choices. Windows 10 On volume 5 and Windows 10 On volume 3 I always select the first one and have...
  6. My windows 10 pro installation failed

My windows 10 pro installation failed: So, I wanted to switch to windows 10 pro from a windows 7, I got past the installation phase and it seemed well and i was setting up my account you know, the pin etc and the screen just turned off, even though the pc is on. I tried restarting but it’s the same, the screen is...
  7. Windows 10 pro fails to install update !

Windows 10 pro fails to install update !: Hi CharlesKeisler ! Windows cannot install the update. It says, “Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements” . I don't understand what it means....
  8. Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system

Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system: Good morning, I called on the Microsoft community to ask for your opinion on installing Windows 10 Pro. Dear Sir / Madam, Please give me the steps to install the Windows 10 Pro operating system along with pictures of how to install the operating system. I am waiting for an...
  9. Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails

Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails: I've tried many times to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, and it never finishes, then the install reverts to Home. I've tried using the product key I bought, but also the generic activation code for Windows Pro. I've tried removing antivirus programs and...
  10. Reinstall of my windows 10 pro operating system

Reinstall of my windows 10 pro operating system: Hello Community; I have an HP compaq elite slim line 8200 USDT PC with OS of Windows 10 PRO and have the electronic product key. MY PC is not performing properly, I understand there is an " in-place upgrade install " available by using the "Windows OS Installer" to...