Windows 10: Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Discus and support Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yahoo Mail App No version number Available Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191 Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated 50083 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 11, 2016.

1. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Yahoo Mail App No version number Available
    Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191
    Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

:)

hTconeM9user, May 11, 2016

2. Some apps, Store, Xbox, etc need to be started two or three times before they open

Hi Troy,

This problem usually appears when there are multiple user accounts created on your PC and one user installs or updates an app via the Windows Store while the other users are not signed in. To help us diagnose and address the issue, we suggest that you

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This is an automated fix that will look into the problem.

In case you encounter any errors while running the troubleshooter, please take note of it and share it with us so we can further check on the issue.

We look forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 11, 2016
  3. troysch Win User
    Some apps, Store, Xbox, etc need to be started two or three times before they open

Hi

I'm on the latest public release of Windows 10.

I've had this issue for a while when trying to open first party apps. eg Xbox or Store.

If I attempt to open the Store the blank window opens then nothing, even if I leave the window open (hoping for it to refresh). However leaving the window open does nothing. I have to close the blank window, then open the app again (in this case Store),
    then the Store opens correctly. This also occurs with the Xbox app and a few others that I cannot name off the top of my head at the moment.

I've tried to reset the app with no difference. I've never seen this occur before on my Surface Pro 3 (which is on the Preview build), so I'm not sure really what's going on or what even to check. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

troysch, May 11, 2016
  4. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

I did these a few days ago. No adverse problems from my perspective

Scottyboy99, May 24, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I got these today so far.

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated [​IMG]

Brink, May 24, 2016
  6. I think a maps one came through the other day and I noticed films and TV app either yesterday or this morning. However I just checked my updates - I do mine manually and do not see Groove or mail & calendar updates being offered. Are they insider updates or normal ring?

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I am using Insider build 14342.

Here's my recent Store update history.

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated [​IMG]

Brink, May 24, 2016
  8. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up Brink. I was a little miffed as to why I couldn't see these offered but that's obviously because I am not an insider!

9. If anyone uses any of these Two Apps then updates are ready in Windows 10 Store
    Daily Mail On Line Version 1.1.23.0
    Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks version 3.6.20.0

hTconeM9user, May 25, 2016
  10. Don't personally have those apps but always appreciate your efforts to keep the forum informed about app updates. Unless I spot them during a routine manual update my check I have come to rely on your posts to alert me. It's the native apps being updated I particularly look out for

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

1. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated - Similar Threads - Apps Ready Store

2. App Readiness

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Readiness: Hi, I work in a school and have gone over to Windows 10. Logon was very slow and found out that uninstalling all apps and disabling app readiness seemed to more than half the login times which is great at the moment, the problem we have now is that windows updates fail due to...
  3. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Film & TV App Update Ready In Store: 23rd June 2016 Film &TV App New Version Available in Store Version 3.6.2144 Downloaded and working OK 54177
  4. Two Apps updated from the store

Two Apps updated from the store: There are two updates available in the Store Windows AppStudio Collection Mail and Calendar For anyone who is interested Both downloaded and installed ok 42142
  5. Two Apps updated via Store

Two Apps updated via Store: Windows Maps Shazam Both Updated via the Store 38047
  6. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store: Anyone using Face Book Windows 10 Version App From the Store A new Version is Waiting to be downloaded and installed Version 4.1.0.214.191 50897
  7. Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated: Had 3 Apps in Store today ready to be installed and updated Microsoft Photo Microsoft Phone Films & TV All went in ok No restart needed 45599
  8. Two more Store Apps updated

Two more Store Apps updated: Microsoft People Microsoft Solitaire Collection Both updated via the Store 34343
  9. New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store: New Twitter App UpdateReady in Windows 10 Store Version 5.0.2.0 48472
  10. Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store: Microsoft will update the price tier values for Windows Store during the week of April 13, 2015. Windows Store supports 96 tiers that publishers can use to price paid apps and in-app products. These price tier values are updated periodically to maintain consistency across...