Windows 10: Two Apps updated from the store

Discus and support Two Apps updated from the store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are two updates available in the Store Windows AppStudio Collection Mail and Calendar For anyone who is interested Both downloaded and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Two Apps updated from the store

There are two updates available in the Store
    Windows AppStudio Collection
    Mail and Calendar

For anyone who is interested
    Both downloaded and installed ok

:)

hTconeM9user, Feb 25, 2016

2. Two issues: can't download any apps from the store, and having SD troubles.

Hi Pazuzu666,

Many thank for posting on the Forum.

According to your post, you are not able to download any apps for the Store and you're missing some photos on the SD card.

I suggets you to try all the steps described on the link below to make sure the account has been set up properly:

not able to open store in WP8.1

Regarding the issue with SD card, try formatting the card either on the phone or on your computer using card reader.

Feel free to reply back if you have any queries or concerns.

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Feb 25, 2016
  3. Pazuzu666 Win User
    Two issues: can't download any apps from the store, and having SD troubles.

Every time I try and download an app, it fails, and this message comes up: "Attention Required. Tap here." When I do tap, the following message comes up: "We're having trouble installing this app. If this is the first time that you've seen this message,
    go ahead and try again. If the app still won't install, go to your Phone Update settings to make sure that your phone software is up to date."

This has been going on for a few days now. My phone is up to date, and I have done a few soft resets. I have seen notices of this issue in the past so I am hoping it passes quickly enough, but thought it would be worth seeing if there were any suggestions.

Additionally, when I turn my phone on I receive the following message: "Scan SD card and fix errors. It looks like there might be a problem with the SD card. Do you want us to scan it and fix any problems we find? We recommend you back up files to your computer
    or the cloud before scanning to avoid possibly losing any data."

The photos I have taken have either disappeared or won't show at first (or at all) on my camera roll. It seemed like it was mostly from shots from the Microsoft Camera; when I switched to the Nokia Camera I could look at them at first, but then they disappeared.
    This has been happening since Sunday, same as the above issue.

I have backed my phone up to OneDrive, but when I inserted the SD card into my computer to copy files, nothing showed up. This issue persists whether I tell it to scan or not.

Help appreciated!

Pazuzu666, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Two Apps updated from the store

1. Two Apps updated from the store - Similar Threads - Apps updated store

2. The app does not update from the store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app does not update from the store.: HelloI deployed the app as an exe installation file in the store.Deploying was completed and installed normally.And to check for updates, I deployed the new version in the storeMy computer has and old version of the app installed that I deployed through the store, and when I...
  3. The app does not update from the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The app does not update from the store.: HelloI deployed the app as an exe installation file in the store.Deploying was completed and installed normally.And to check for updates, I deployed the new version in the storeMy computer has and old version of the app installed that I deployed through the store, and when I...
  4. updating apps from store

updating apps from store: I have multiple apps problem in my Store. Apps are not updating it stuck and when its update came it will says updated and successful but you will not be able to open the app saying its needs an update so you need to open store again and you will see that there is an update...
  5. updating apps from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    updating apps from store: I have multiple apps problem in my Store. Apps are not updating it stuck and when its update came it will says updated and successful but you will not be able to open the app saying its needs an update so you need to open store again and you will see that there is an update...
  6. updating apps from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to update apps from the Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update apps from the Store: I've got an error 0x8000FFFF when trying to update some apps from the Store. It started about a month ago. I think it is something with the Microsoft Store....
  8. Two Apps updated via Store

Two Apps updated via Store: Windows Maps Shazam Both Updated via the Store 38047
  9. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated: Yahoo Mail App No version number Available Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191 Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated 50083
  10. Two more Store Apps updated

Two more Store Apps updated: Microsoft People Microsoft Solitaire Collection Both updated via the Store 34343