Windows 10: Two Black Tuesday observations

Discus and support Two Black Tuesday observations in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 1. After Windows Update service enabling, it immediately starts dowloading 1803 Upgrade even though it was blocked by wushowhide one month ago. 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by muchomurka, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Two Black Tuesday observations

1. After Windows Update service enabling, it immediately starts dowloading 1803 Upgrade even though it was blocked by wushowhide one month ago.

2. After blocking 1803 Upgrade second time, Windows Update does not find/install Monthly cumulative update for 1709, the same situation as became in May.

So, our enemies kind protectors at Microsoft fight explicitly against security of shield efficiently our computers by leaving intentionally OS unpatched and vulnerable.

:)

muchomurka, Jun 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 black screen on some monitors

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

There can be many reasons for this issue. The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter;

• The video output is being sent to an unexpected port;

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    Black Holes

New research reveals hundreds of black holes hiding in NGC 6101
    • Computer simulations of a spherical collection of stars known as NGC 6101 reveal that it contains hundreds of black holes, until now thought impossible
    • Recent observations already found black hole candidates in similar systems, with this research enabling astrophysicists to map black holes in other clusters
    • These systems could be the cradle of gravitational wave emission, 'ripples' in the fabric of spacetime

Drone, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Two Black Tuesday observations

Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

Windows Experience Blog -

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Two Black Tuesday observations

1. Two Black Tuesday observations - Similar Threads - Black Tuesday observations

2. Just an observation - no question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just an observation - no question: I wasn't really willing to upgrade to Windows 11 however, upgrading to Windows 11 Pro fixed 2 issues I had with my 9 month old HP laptop - shutting down from the start menu would only restart the device and start menu fonts became really tiny. I was advised by HP that the...
  3. Master Browser Observation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Master Browser Observation: To start, this is an observation, not a recommendation. Once upon a time my home LAN was 100% XP and it performed flawlessly. Times change and now I have only 3 Windows 10 machines on the LAN and, like others, I've experienced LAN problems following Windows 10 upgrades....
  4. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  5. E-SATA Observations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E-SATA Observations: Ok I think this is some valuable information that needs to be out there. As this is what I encountered with my machine. I don't know if all machines will do the same but this is what happened for me. Just my 2 cents worth.. *Smile A while ago there was a discussion...
  6. Just a curious observation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just a curious observation.: Dell laptop running Win 10 Pro Insider Preview Acer laptop running Win 10 Home RTM I am used to set the date in this format.................. eg. 2/28/2016............M/d/yyyy My Acer has different formats which do not allow me to do that. It does not have M/d/yyyy...
  7. Observation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Observation.: *Kill Hi all. i am not sure about your good selves,however, for my part I dread microsoft updates arriving! Having started back in the days of DOS and gradually progessed via the Microsoft chain of dross via W97,W97 second edition,good old XP, Vista, wonderful Windows 7,...
  8. Interesting Observation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Interesting Observation: I reserved a copy of Win10 Upgrade for a Win8.1 Pro and on 7/30/15 files were downloaded but I delayed installing. Today I started it from the GWX icon in the Notification Area but to my surprise the $Windows.~BT Folder dated 7/30/15 [with files of 7/30/15] was gone and the...
  9. More observations

in Windows 10 Support
    More observations: Just installed 10049 and it only took 3 hours or so. It seems better than 10041 thus far. The only way to get this update was by joining the FAST ring. The biggie for me is that it installed the Hi Def Audio for the chipset (OK - I forgot to disable onboard *Sad first). It...
  10. task view observation

in Windows 10 Support
    task view observation: I don't use it but I've just noticed something about from 1703 vs 1709. In 1703, when I would click on task view, mind you I didn't have anything open, task view would open up with malwarebytes running. Now, with 1709 and doing the same thing.....now there is no malwarebytes...