Windows 10: Two BSOD errors: Netio.sys (common) and Irql

Discus and support Two BSOD errors: Netio.sys (common) and Irql in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this two BSOD: - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO>SYS) - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Those are the messages iirc. I noticed that I would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by locked21, Jul 14, 2016.

1. locked21 Win User

Two BSOD errors: Netio.sys (common) and Irql

I have this two BSOD:

- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO>SYS)
    - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Those are the messages iirc. I noticed that I would get netio.sys error if the computer is on for a long time, but it is not limited to that. The last blue screen I got was the IRQL. I couldn't solve this problem is been almost two weeks... Thanks.

:)

locked21, Jul 14, 2016

2. windows.com/stopcode

message in blue screen:

Netio.sys

driver IRQL not same or less

PaulCook429, Jul 14, 2016
  3. dashrsp Win User
    BSOD Driver IRQL, NETIO.sys

hey, I ended up doing a fresh install of windows after getting stuck in a bsod loop. However, I am still getting a crash once in awhile, usually while using my steam link. I didn't catch the last error message, but I uploaded the last two .dmp files to
    the same onedrive folder: Dump Files.

dashrsp, Jul 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Two BSOD errors: Netio.sys (common) and Irql [​IMG]

Two BSOD errors: Netio.sys (common) and Irql [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Two BSOD errors: Netio.sys (common) and Irql - Similar Threads - BSOD errors Netio

2. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  3. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  4. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  5. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  6. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  7. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  8. rtwlane02.sys BSOD error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rtwlane02.sys BSOD error: Hi. I was playing a game on my computer. However after a while my computer crashed. It was a bsod rtwlane02.sys failed. It also had PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error message too. I cant access my desktop to try and update my drivers. I have access to the cmd though. My...
  9. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: