Windows 10: Two Circles on desktop behind apps

Discus and support Two Circles on desktop behind apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have noticed two circles located on the left third of the screen that has two circles. I have also noticed that often a cursor is attached to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wippernm, Aug 16, 2015.

1. wippernm Win User

Two Circles on desktop behind apps

I have noticed two circles located on the left third of the screen that has two circles. I have also noticed that often a cursor is attached to the upper circle. Are these there for a purpose? Do I need them? If not, how do I get rid of them?

:)

wippernm, Aug 16, 2015
  2. msgarrett Win User

Updated to Windows 10 and Desktop blinks every few seconds

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Window 7 on a Compaq laptop. After the upgrade the desktop icons began to blink on and off every few seconds. At the same time, the CPU activity is at 100%. Additionally, the mouse pointer has a continuous blue
    circle. The desktop is stable for 1 to 2 seconds in between blinks, and I can access a program from a desktop icon or the start menu. The program windows are stable (no blinking), but the desktop continues the blinking behind the program window. What to
    do?

msgarrett, Aug 16, 2015
  3. JohnLight Win User
    gmail accounts stopped syncing

• Been using the app for over a year. Syncing two accounts. Four days ago one account stopped syncing. NO error messages. If go into settings, accounts cannot access the account settings. This is a slow circle Insider Preview system. On this showing my work
      (20,000+ desktops) will not be recommended to migrate just yet.

JohnLight, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Tepid Win User

Sounds like you have a GUI issue.
    If a complete shutdown and restart doesn't fix the issue.
    Might need to reinstall Video Drivers?

Can you post a screenshot?

Tepid, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Two Circles on desktop behind apps - Similar Threads - Circles desktop behind

2. Two files on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two files on desktop: I download lots of images from the web. Each time I do lately I get two files appearing on my desktop. One looks like a place holder, the other is the image icon. I just have to right click my desktop and choose Refresh and then the combine into one file.What settings do I...
  3. Strange Blue Circles on Apps In Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Blue Circles on Apps In Desktop: As I'm about to go do something else, I see my computer requires an update. Okay! I let my computer restart, and when It opens back up, I'm greeted with this error. When I close it, there are strange blue circles around my apps. Any way to get rid of them? Edit: The blue...
  4. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows: So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-turns-into-a-circle-with-two-arrows/392639d1-479d-45a8-a420-2caac5a80145
  5. Strange circle on monitor of windows desktop.

Strange circle on monitor of windows desktop.: I have an all in 1 HP desktop that has what looks like a light gray circle at the top center of the monitor or sometimes on the right center of the screen that the mouse will snap to. I do not have Cortana enabled, I have disabled the gaming console to track activities;...
  6. The Desktop Photo Behind The Start Menu?

The Desktop Photo Behind The Start Menu?: I have a solid black screen now when I click on the start button were I used to see the Desk Top photo behind the start menu? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-desktop-photo-behind-the-start-menu/c133610b-d6c4-41df-a3af-f9ab78f95aa8
  7. two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics: There are two faint swirling circles and the screen keeps jumping asking me if I wants to leave the page. I cant type this message without it jumping around. tried restarta nd same thing. help...
  8. Two Desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Desktops: Something very odd happened today. A new desktop appeared on my screen which was about 1 year old. The desktop I was using yesterday is saved on OneDrive but how do I replace the old desktop with the one I was using yesterday? This is puzzling I am using Windows 10 64bit...
  9. blue circle on Word desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle on Word desktop shortcut: why is there a blue circle on word shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-circle-on-word-desktop-shortcut/83b1a842-1bf3-4c68-9a5e-5caa4e57697f
  10. Oval Circles on desktop.

Oval Circles on desktop.: Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct this? 13569