Windows 10: Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike

Discus and support Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was watching a Counter Strike Stream and my computer BSOD'd. I thought nothing of it until I opened CS the next day and my pc bsod'd again. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tr3xEmpire, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike

I was watching a Counter Strike Stream and my computer BSOD'd. I thought nothing of it until I opened CS the next day and my pc bsod'd again.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Tr3xEmpire, Mar 4, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe error

Dear Lizette,

please read my question again!!! Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike :)

I can boot! and windows will start! you give a totally different answer.

I added a new dumpfile of a new ntoskrnl after 2 ours playing counterstrike

sanderbeerens, Mar 4, 2016
  3. PamoSh Win User
    PamoSh, Mar 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 67986
    Code: ffffd000`23910058 fffff801`2298ee20Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys atikmdag+0xee20 ffffd000`239100a0 ffffd000`203bd078 ffffd000`239100a8 fffff801`2041f934Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys atikmpag+0xf934 4: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`22980000 fffff801`23e8f000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Nov 04 22:39:32 2015 (563A7B14) CheckSum: 014AB74E ImageSize: 0150F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 4: kd> lmvm atikmpag Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`20410000 fffff801`204b9000 atikmpag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Nov 04 22:16:43 2015 (563A75BB) CheckSum: 000A93CF ImageSize: 000A9000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike [​IMG]

Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike [​IMG]

axe0, Mar 5, 2016
Thema:

Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike

1. Two different BSODs while watching/playing counterstrike - Similar Threads - different BSODs while

2. BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive: Hello everyone looking *Biggrin, for a good while now i have had a good bit of bsod's when trying to play counterstike. gennerally this goes well but after a few games my pc basicly renders itself useless becouse of this. ive spent many hours trouble shooting this problem...
  3. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  4. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  5. Different types of BSOD while playing games

Different types of BSOD while playing games: Hello everyone, This website was recommended by a forum member of Tomshardware since they weren't able to help me much there and I was told my best bet is to ask help here. Anyway back to the topic - I desperately need your help. I have been getting several amounts of...
  6. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch: Hey guys, I've been having BSOD's once to twice a week since I upgraded to Windows 10 around 10 months ago. I also installed a new CPU cooler (Kraken x61) at the same time so it's hard to isolate it to windows 10. My PC also freezes sometimes too and I have to restart,...
  7. Different BSODs while playing games.

Different BSODs while playing games.: Ive been experiencing different kinds of bsod while playing games. On some games i BSOD 100% of the time while on some i dont BSOD at all. Ive got bsods like irql not less than or equal and unexpected kernel mode trap. On the event viewer it says Kernel power, Event 41....
  8. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  9. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...