Windows 10: Two email addresses under outlook

Discus and support Two email addresses under outlook in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I have two email addresses under MY NAME (I am the administrator) and I cannot seem to get rid of the second one. They are both of the same name;... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by A.W.Wilson, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Two email addresses under outlook

Hi I have two email addresses under MY NAME (I am the administrator) and I cannot seem to get rid of the second one. They are both of the same name; ie. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the second one is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How should I go about removing the email address that has the 2 as the last character and is essentially useless from my account. Nothing seems to work.

:)

A.W.Wilson, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

Two email addresses under outlook

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Two email addresses under outlook

1. Two email addresses under outlook - Similar Threads - email addresses under

2. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  3. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. two email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    two email address: I have two Microsoft accounts and I want to delete one of them. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-email-address/bf1ce28e-cb91-43cc-a70a-7e4049ad292a
  7. Change email address for Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email address for Outlook?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. I want to change the email address for Outlook, but I'm having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-for-outlook/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  8. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  9. outlook email addresses

outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  10. Adding email address to Outlook

Adding email address to Outlook: I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does...