Windows 10: two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it

Discus and support two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; for some reason two finger scroll just stopped working even though it was working about an hour ago. i have no idea why it changed or what i did to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bluntc0ncussi0n, Aug 30, 2015.

1. two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it

for some reason two finger scroll just stopped working even though it was working about an hour ago. i have no idea why it changed or what i did to change it. i tried entering the control panel, mouse, then synaptics settings, and enabling vertical scrolling, but that didnt seem to fix the problem. any and all help would be great thanks!

:)

bluntc0ncussi0n, Aug 30, 2015

2. Two-finger scrolling not working ONLY on chrome

Hi all,

I've been searching up answers all day for this issue happening on my Dell Inspiron 7548, but after about 10-20 minutes of networking on Google Chrome the two-finger scrolling suddenly stops working. When I restart the computer it gets fixed but the same
    problem occurs again after a while. I've checked on all the other applications like Microsoft Edge, File Explorer, etc. and the two finger scrolling is fine for them. I believe the only problem is with chrome, and it has the latest update. I hope somebody
    has a solution for this! Thanks! two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it :)

yuukiokazaki, Aug 30, 2015
  3. oommgg Win User
    two finger scroll stopped working

I already have, and always had, the latest driver (10.0.0.7) ASUS last update disabled it. Obviously this infamous, useless site, is not the answer.

Thank you

oommgg, Aug 30, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it

Bad Touchpad driver. See above for the updated Synaptics driver.

bro67, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it

1. two finger scroll suddenly stops working and cant fix it - Similar Threads - finger scroll suddenly

2. Two Finger Scroll Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Finger Scroll Not Working: I am using a Toshiba Tecra A11 running windows 10 pro. When I try and use the two-finger scroll it doesn't work and when I try and troubleshoot it I don't receive the same settings as what I see on the online forums explaining it. I don't have an option to enable finger...
  3. Two Finger Scroll Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Finger Scroll Not Working: I am using a Toshiba Tecra A11 running windows 10 pro. When I try and use the two-finger scroll it doesn't work and when I try and troubleshoot it I don't receive the same settings as what I see on the online forums explaining it. I don't have an option to enable finger...
  4. Two Finger Scroll Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  6. Two-finger scrolling stops randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two-finger scrolling stops randomly: Computer/Laptop: Samsung NP350V5X-S01IN OS: Windows 10, latest updated. Touchpad: Synaptics Touchpad V7.5 The two finger scrolling function stops randomly and comes back after restart. All my settings are ok. Someone please suggest something, it's so annoying. submitted...
  7. Two finger scrolling not working.

Two finger scrolling not working.: Suddenly two finger scrolling function has stopped working on my HP Laptop. The rest of the touchpad is working fine but the scrolling is not happening. I looked over the internet and there were multiple solutions offered. However, I was not able to use them. The details are...
  8. Two Fingers Scroll Suddenly Doesn't Work On Asus X540L

Two Fingers Scroll Suddenly Doesn't Work On Asus X540L: hi everyone, so i'm kinda having this little problem where suddenly I can't scroll anything with the two fingers scroll on touchpad. I know it's a little problem but it's VERY frustrating. I have tried many solutions such as : 1. changing my pointers 2. rollbacked my...
  9. Two finger scrolling not working

Two finger scrolling not working: Two finger scrolling worked just fine but then I noticed it stopped suddenly. I saw the touch pad settings and it says 2 fingers to scroll but I do that and it wont scroll. I have a brand new hp spectre x360 13. I'm not sure if me scrolling with my finger messed it up....
  10. two finger scrolling not working

two finger scrolling not working: So I haven't used my PC in a long time, so I boot it up and find out that I can't scroll using 2 fingers. There is no "device settings" tab in the mouse and options menu, so can anyone help?...