Windows 10: Two Internal Hard Drives, OneDrive, and Windows Reset

Discus and support Two Internal Hard Drives, OneDrive, and Windows Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have C: and D: drives. C: is where Windows resides and D: is where OneDrive files reside. If I reset Windows, will I need to delete the OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by W. J. Zeallor, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Two Internal Hard Drives, OneDrive, and Windows Reset

I have C: and D: drives. C: is where Windows resides and D: is where OneDrive files reside. If I reset Windows, will I need to delete the OneDrive files or will OneDrive match the files upon location change during set up?

:)

W. J. Zeallor, Jul 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 28, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Seagate Extends Warranty on Maxtor Internal Hard Drives

Seagate Technology, the worldwide leader in hard disc drives and consumer storage solutions, today announced a three-year limited warranty, effective immediately, on every Maxtor branded Internal Hard Drive Retail Kit that is now shipping worldwide. Maxtor Internal Hard Drive Retail Kits are designed for users who want to replace or upgrade their internal hard drives in their PC or Mac. This move shows Seagate's continued commitment to its retail customers, giving them more storage choices, while providing best-in-class warranty protection, service and support on the world's most reliable hard drives. The new three-year limited warranty applies retroactively to all Maxtor branded Internal Hard Drive Kits in retail channel inventory, or purchased by consumers on or after October 1, 2006.

For early shoppers, a Maxtor Internal Hard Drive Retail Kit is a perfect gift for that special someone who wants to upgrade their computer hard drive, giving it more capacity and the speed needed for demanding multimedia applications such as games and video. Consumers looking to upgrade to the premium version of Microsoft Windows Vista will also require more than 10GB of free hard drive space to load the operating system, and will need faster data transfer rates to obtain and enjoy a best-in-class computing experience from Microsoft.

This holiday season, digital cameras are also expected to be one of the hottest gift items according to the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). With this, consumers will be shooting more and more digital photos and downloading them on to their internal computer hard drive. Topping off at 500GB, a Maxtor Internal Hard Drive Retail Kit not only satisfies the needs of this storage-intensive application, but also provides ample capacity for downloading the Internet's media-rich content such as music, video, photos, files and games. With Maxtor Retail Hard Drives by Seagate, consumers can rest assured in knowing that their data is stored on a trusted and reliable hard drive.

"Whether it's an internal hard drive or a simple to use external storage and backup solution, Seagate has a product for everyone," said Jim Druckrey, senior vice president and general manager for Seagate Branded Solutions. "Our Maxtor Branded Retail Kits include an industry leading drive manufactured by Seagate, giving consumers the quality assurance and reliability the industry has come to expect from Seagate. The positive response we have received from our retail partners is a testament to their confidence in our ability to deliver products that blend value, innovative storage technology and reliability."

Maxtor Internal Hard Drive Retail Kits come in capacities up to 500GB and include components users need to install the new hard drive - mounting screws, a PATA or SATA cable and step-by-step instructions, making it easy to upgrade their PC or Mac. Maxtor Hard Drive Retail Kits are available at retailers worldwide. Suggested retail price ranges from $79.95 for 80GB to $239.95 for 500GB. For more information, please visit www.maxtorsolutions.com.

Source: Seagate

malware, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Two Internal Hard Drives, OneDrive, and Windows Reset

little cat, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Two Internal Hard Drives, OneDrive, and Windows Reset

1. Two Internal Hard Drives, OneDrive, and Windows Reset - Similar Threads - Internal Hard Drives

2. Two Internal Hard Drives completely dissappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Internal Hard Drives completely dissappeared: Two of my internal drives COMPLETELY dissappeared from my new laptop. They were there one day, and then they just weren't! They didn't have anything in them as I just got it two days ago as a hand-me-down from a friend. Evem after I factory reset the whole laptop, they're...
  3. Two Internal Hard Drives completely dissappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Internal Hard Drives completely dissappeared: Two of my internal drives COMPLETELY dissappeared from my new laptop. They were there one day, and then they just weren't! They didn't have anything in them as I just got it two days ago as a hand-me-down from a friend. Evem after I factory reset the whole laptop, they're...
  4. Two Internal Hard Drives completely dissappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive present on two hard drives

OneDrive present on two hard drives: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with two hard drives. My intention is to have a OneDrive folder on just one of the two hard drives. Instead, I have OneDrive folders on both hard drives. They are not exact duplicates because they are not the same size. How do I manage OneDrive...
  6. File management with two internal hard drives

File management with two internal hard drives: My computer has two internal hard drives, a SSD for the operating system Windows 10 and a larger hard drive for storage of files. What is the best and safest way to change the location of the User Data Folders to the larger drive? Before buying this computer I was told it was...
  7. Internal Hard Drive Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Hard Drive Problem: Hello, I am using ASUS X560UD with an internal hard drive. And sometimes when my battery is low about 30% the hard drive suddenly disconnects and it also happen randomly with a lot battery. Anyone have the solution? I have made the power plan to never disable hard drive and...
  8. Missing internal hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing internal hard drive: 1. I had my computer upgrade with my assure plan in the Microsoft store. We replaced the primary drive with a SSD hard drive and used the original internal 1 TB HD as the data drive. Recently my computer went through a windows 10 update and I lot the internal HD in my disk...
  9. two hard drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives: 1 ssd with windows 10 os. 1 ssd with windows 7os. When windows 10 updates and restarts it corrupts the boot configuration for these drives to the extent that windows 10 will not boot and the repair disk can not fix it. I have had to reinstall windows twice now is there a...
  10. Internal Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Hard Drive: I have an internal hard drive i got from my day that came out of his desk top. It has a lot of data on it i want to recover and put onto an external dar drive. I can see the drive when i run diskmgmt but cannot right click on it or browse files. I get this error with it "was...